Levelhaus is now open!

Announcing Xyra’s Levelhaus - takes a brand new character from level 2 to 11 in an hour! (That’s enough to buy a new character slot! Max those out before they nerf it!) All materials are available in the shop and it’s self-funding from box coin rewards. Located in North East Anvil on Sengaki, next to the graveyard. Also a portal from Portal Seekers Grovidias Te hub, 3rd level (currently unmarked).

Now with screenshots!

6 Likes

Portal from 3rd ring (east side) of Portal Seekers Grovidias Te shopping hub now labeled with “Levelhaus”. Much easier to get there now :smiley:

Updated with screenshots

Love it you beat me to the punch!
I was thinking of setting up a similar thing but having a leveling station as well so one could potentially reach beyond level 20.

I started a new char this morning because I’ve been wanting to get 10 chars before they close the hole. I haven’t finished yet, but here’s my feedback so far.

The primary issue I had is that this planet is hostile so you have to fight spitters occasionally. Regular ones are fine if you’ve played the game enough, but there’s no way to beat stout spitters without a slingbow and the levelhaus skips that quest (for good reason). I think you should arm people. If a stout spitter shows up you are forced to log out and try again later. I got a couple death penalties before I gave up, so the spitters might throw off your xp progression as well.

There wasn’t any coal in the shop stand but that is a great location for that part of the haus cuz I was able to hop out of bounds and find some on my own. Might want to provide torches or some other light source down there in case ppl have to venture out for the mining quests. But absolutely don’t mess with the skull lantern effect going up the stairs. That thing was great :joy:

There’s some good land right outside the Levelhaus that you can use for your base. But as I said, it’s a hostile planet. You might want to investigate maintaining a portal to a docile and desolate area for people to build their little level up shacks. It will scale better as land is quite precious around Anvil even in the (current) outskirts. It will protect players from spitters. You might be able to get the portal to overlap with the other portaling quests too.

If you do build out the above area, I think you could have little “sell back” shacks. A sign that reads if you’ve finished Hallway #3, you can sell the things in this room. Then you go in and it’s buying back doors, workbenches, etc etc. This is partly to help you restock. But other benefits are it encourages people to clean up their shacks when they’re done so that it doesn’t get too crowded. You might have to sell unplotters.

You might want to sell some food so people can keep health regen up.

That’s all I can think of! For other Levelhausers if you do catch some spitter aggro and need a break to heal, you can hop thru the portal and hide in there. And smack any mushrooms you see on the ground, cuz you’ll want the lamella to eat.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! That portal quest actually leads to a perfect planet/region to build newbie shacks, so I’ll just rework that section of it. I have planned a buyback area but haven’t had time to build and fund it. I’ll fix the coal issue asap. I do eventually plan to have a rock shop in the back for rock grinding.

I’ll go rework the portal and sinage right now

1 Like

Changed the portal to an desolate section of Storis II in the center of a region, so you get the region feat as well. Refilled the coal baskets. I’m not sure who got desperate enough to pay 2c more than krafter charges for 200 coal but I’m happy to pocket the difference.

Added some sinage indicating you should build your newbie house through the portal

3 Likes

Just ran another character through, was very pleasant! If you’re doing a lot of characters in serial it gets easier because you can give them permissions to your previous character’s beacon and not need to buy/sell from Levelhaus as much. But it’s there if you need some odds and ends to finish a quest

1 Like