Levelling Fast

@Ovis head to our bes hub tnt, go through the beaning portal and out through any of the 4 below, equals stacks of bones hunting mobs on the ice.

3 Likes

Crafting rough oort into shards. I level up daily on my crafter doing this. Take a teaching pie. :blush:

Oh and anything in the furnaceā€¦ wood to charcoalā€¦ bones and sap for glueā€¦ sand and silty for glassā€¦ and smelting metals. Again take a teaching pie and doing it on multiple titanium furnaces is how I do it.

2 Likes

Long story shortā€¦lol the best way getting exp is by playing the game :rofl:

5 Likes

With Deco Gems Blocks This Method Should Give One Plus 50 Level Per 10-20 Mins Depending On Your Exact Skill Build.

Required Buffs: Builders Buff 2 - Range Buff 2 - Mega Fast Brews - XP Pies & Energy Bombs OR Strawberry Pies
Required Items: 5-20k Of Any High Placement Xp Block - 20-200 Plots - Meta Speed AOE Hammer

Set Up:

1. Find Flat Area
  2. Set 2x2xX Plots Up (X=Total Plots High)
  3. Get The Highest Xp Per Block Placement (Gems, Lucent, Metal Is Ok)
  4. Build First Block Line Up To Max Placement Range
  5. Hold Sneak, Forward & Place. Only Fill In 15x15 (Out Of 16x16) With Blocks (For Quick AOE Breaking)
    6.Repeat Until You Hit X (X=Total Plots High)

This Is One Of The Fastest Ways I Have Found To Level Up If You Can Afford The Blocks Needed For This Process. You Can Use Lower Drop XP Blocks But Is Much Less Efficient!

Side Note - If You Have The Room This Method Can Be Also Done With A Single Block Line Level With Your Eyes. Just Sprint Backwards Until Blocks Are Gone Then Break & Repeat. Watch Your Stack Amount Switching To A New Set Of 100 Will Make You Miss. Get Used To Hitting Sneak At Correct Time To Off Set This.

5 Likes

Mine gleam and refine it in Serpensarindi. (And cook all yams 6xp/per yam)

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to add if I may, and if this gets nerfed I will be done-with-Boundless for good level angry, is you can add sapphire precise square chisels to the mix.

1. Make a layer of glass panes to go under your blocks (to stop your chisel from auto-swinging)
  2. Make a wall of glass panes 3 blocks high to one side (again, to stop your chisel from swinging)
  3. Make a 3 row wide by 3 row tall stack of blocks to extend however far your heart desires along the glass wall.
  4. At minimum, spec into chisel epic, and all things speed.
  5. Eat a teaching pie, drink a mega-fast brew.
  6. Chisel away! You can stand on top and chisel rows down until you canā€™t any more, then go to the side and do it again - basically trying to chisel in ways that make sense (you want to ultimately chisel all 7 squares without derping around and falling in between the rows and such.)
  7. AoE hammer for clean up, rinse and repeat (there is a cooldown for how long until those voxels give exp again; you may need to shift left 3 blocks)
    Edit: you will also need enough control to reach the blocks.

Legendā€™s method doesnā€™t cost chisels, so thatā€™s a plus. The chisel method is probably more expensive but can be worth your time with only a few hundred or a thousand blocks. Compact Oort, lucent gems and such give the most exp per swing.

Ultimately, Boundless is either a Community game or ā€œUs vs. The Devs.ā€ I was reluctant to post for fear of nerfs, but you know what? Itā€™s a 100% totally legitimate, time and resource consuming in-game strategy. Iā€™m not glitching into walls or using x-ray vision. I do apologize for making this about nerfs but just so weā€™re clear - we the players do not want nerfs. We just want to enjoy your wonderful game in peace :smiley:

7 Likes

On mic-rib in the PS hub there is a privet portal that leads to a sweet diamond mine. It has been there forever. That with xp pies and aoe hammers is where most of my early levels came from. Selling what you find there will earn you your next batch of hammers. As a bonus you will never want for hard coal Aegean.

3 Likes

Hey can I come over and start your 2000+ furnaces!!! Love XP!!!

2 Likes

@almund post that pick so we all are reminded of how crazy that build was!

1 Like

And video of that 0-50 leveling where craft popup flashing for several minutes. Furnaces were filled already and I somehow thought I could click thru 2.2k crafting windows under 15 minutesā€¦ I was so wrong :smiley:

12 Likes

O_O wowā€¦ that is impressive

2 Likes

Lol @almund thats insane! Haha I love it! :joy:

1 Like

And here Iā€™m happy with that little exp

3 Likes

So many ways you can. All stated a above are good. For me it depends on what you want to obtain during the process. For me I love mining. I can level on McRib with teaching pies ( needing stacks of speed hammers) about 18 levels a day has been my record. Then crafting in between. I live on teaching pies though. You will rarely see me without one applied. Always be aware and watch your meter when walking around machines. Not to walk to far so you can reapply another pie.

3 Likes

What were you crafting to get that much? Lol

2 Likes

Marble lol

2 Likes

Serp gleam ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦

Get hammers, pots and a pie of choice (persisting for lower cost, starberry for speed)

Then refine the raw gleam, either mint that or turn the gleam into doors for even more coin

It makes decent coin & even better xp

4 Likes

Marble? That must have been a lot of marble then haha

1 Like

All hail Yamlund.
I know how Iā€™m gonna level my alt now.

No joke I met Almund when he was at a mud regen farm, he was smashing this mud over and over. I asked him what he was doing and he was like ā€œLeveling, and I need mud for Bricksā€¦ Lots of Bricksā€
Then he was like ā€œah hey come with meā€ brought me to this huge underground storage bunker, and gave me like 10k yams.
Told me to cook em.
Dude is a legend.

4 Likes

What does mc rib mean?