Levelling Fast

Hey guys, needing some help here!

I need quite a few more plots, but dont have the money to buy cubits, so the only other way would be through levelling up. We all know you used to just be able to turn rock into stones, but that was nerfed a while back. So if anyone has any other methods that they use for fast levelling please post them here. If there are any that you dont want to post here as you fear they might get nerfed, feel free to private message me on Discord, my name and tag are - Alduin#3350

Thanks in advance, Alduin :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I never used the stone method, when I needed to level which is quite a while back. I used to pop a teaching pie,use reviver brew, take my forged gem bows and went solo meteor hunting on the t5s (only lvl1 and lvl2 metoers).

It is a bit tedious but you get all the mats and oort plus the xp.
3 levels in one hour (over level 50).

1 Like

My levels were gained mainly from mining. And with no teaching pie to boot :sweat_smile:

Tho rock to stone still gives XP so that’s still viable. Just have to do twice the amount :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mining for sure here. :slight_smile: Profitable too!

4 Likes

Mine for tons of exp, sell/keep gems and ore, turn all rocks to stone, refine all stone, mint refined stone. Rinse/repeat.

7 Likes

Smelt stuff in the furnace and craft my crafter levels up twice to three times a day

Rock to stone, stone to doors, doors to mint
But only if you keep rock otherwise not worth it

4 Likes

Just make glue

I’ll discord you

4 Likes

Plop down a few earthyam plants, harvest every 3 to 4 hours and cook them in a furnace with a teaching pie on :wink:
(then throw them into a fully coiled minter!)

Making glass or glue works too BTW…

At times I’m short a bit of Endeavour since I don’t use my alts so much anymore as in the past so I just let my alts once a week cook around 4267 yams which with a teaching pie on is around 50k XP.

A level above level 50 needs 200k XP so 4 times that for 1 level.

Honestly tho, mining with a teaching pie on works best to level and you actually get stuff in return…

5 Likes

Yea @almund got to level 50 in an hour by cooking yams. Tho he has about 2k titanium furnaces set up for that so might not be the best way :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Where you getting all these bones from?!

1 Like

He bought a lot of them. Or at least I think. He had/has a post about buying them. Unless I’m remembering wrong which isn’t out of the question :joy:

2 Likes

I pull in almost 2 stacks of bones from any single squatchville hunt. It works out pretty well.

4 Likes

I don’t think the average player has enough bones to level with glue :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh nice, will have to come along some time - I have all the sap i the world, but no bones :joy:

4 Likes

Setting up baskets ,making sure to find the right deal at the right time without doing any hunting yourself, just spend a little time researching instead of rush buying

4 Likes

Go to Galan and mine rock, and fossils. Do the stone thing, but keep going, refine it as well. Extract the fossils. Then also do the same with gleam, I use the gleam networks, (Serp is great!). Also as someone else stated, hunting is good, especially if you mass craft fresh essence.

2 Likes

I did correct I think I had a total of 200k bones

1 Like

I help others as wel by letting them start the furnace or machines to get the exp, since exp is bound to the person that start the process

3 Likes

Oh, that’s clever! And generous :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just stay busy. If you’re placing blocks, mining, fighting, gathering - whatever you’re doing the levels will come. Teaching Pies help a great deal, but you don’t need to use them, if you prefer to use Persisting Pies to keep your tools longer, or whatever else.

Make sure your machines are always going, and make sure you’re not dying too often!

If you can earn a level faster than you can fill 10 plots, you’re ahead.

5 Likes