LF guild

Hi everyone, im fairly new at the game and still very much still learning what i can from the game.
As we all know they guild update has just released, but as a new player this is all very overwelming for me. I would very much like to join a guild and become a part of a community, but at the same time I’d still like to remain a solo player just now, until i get the hang of things.
So not sure if its possible but looking for a guild that can help and support us new players in the game? Any advice would be appretiated, ty everyone.

You should probably tell us where you are based, there may be local guilds on your world.

Ah right see <— noob lol,
Atm my home world is antar VI, been thinking about moving though. I also play on ps4 if that helps.

If you are willing to relocate then the universe is your oyster! Right now with the new patch and the teething problems with guilds you may want to wait a day or so and then see if you can find a guild that suits your playstyle.

or

we are trying to set ours up on Sochaltin I (EU) you are welcome to drop by and have a look, find the upper plaza portal in the lamblis PS hub ( top level of portals). G.A.T.E Community

I am at work friend. Message me some info about yourself what times you play what part of the world you live. And I want to know what you are looking for in a guild. The syndicate is more than happy to have you aboard.

I will get back to you when I return to the world of nerd.

1 Like

You can find Thraxxia by finding the Ultima HQ and then going through the US East Main Hub, then Tana VII, our portal is on the upper row in Legendville.

OR

If you find Portal Seekers we are connected there as well if you make it to Tana VII.

If you like the area feel free to join the guild and plop a beacon wherever you see fit =)

We are a smaller guild but will help with anything you need. Also, i’m about to start the buffs going.

Thanks for the responses. I’ll check them all out when i next log in later tonight. Again thanks.

Hi Burnzie, I’m the warden of Endor on Antar VI, I think you have a portal to our hub? I’ve created a guild called 'Ancient Artisans (the full name is the Ancient Order of Oortian Artisans, but that name is over the character limit!), I’ve build a guild hall in Endor with the above name on the front. If you take the road out from the hub down past the x wing and lake on your left, you will find it. If you go inside you will see a book in a plinth at the far end of the hall, you can use that to add yourself to the guild, we already have a few members.

I’m in the process of getting the required materials to power the guild machine, I’m thinking that the first buff I will add will be the building one.

Anyway, that’s an option if you would like to!

Ah right. Yes quite recently, ice eventually got round to naming my settlement lol
Cool i’ll check it out shortly, thanks

When I get back on I will update the sign to your settlement name :slight_smile:

I’m a little late to the party, but Starlight Guardians is on sorissi, always welcome to helping and incorporating new players, and combines a whole variety of players so whatever you like to do most you’ll definitely fit in. If you go through the portal seekers portal to sorissi, we have a bridge to there and a city portal to our guild hall

We would love to have you join PURE iLLumiNaughty! We are a faction of the P.U.R.E. Guild. Our settlement is the capital of Trior in the US East server. You don’t have to build with us to be a member!

You can find us in the P.U.R.E. Hub as well as via the Ultima US East Hub and PS Biitula hub. Our guild book is in the Temple in the town center.

You can also find us in discord! https://discord.gg/6csvMRw

I will try to meet up with you again burnzie my game was unplayable last night.