LF People to play with!

Hey guys,

I’ve been a backer since the earliest of Oort Days and I’ve done my best to stay up to date with news/updates for the game.

I have a lot of free time right now and I’m hoping to find some people to play with. Can anyone give me some pointers, or perhaps welcome me to any projects that might need extra hands on. In game or outside of it :slight_smile:

Would be good to know on which world you are… There are no simple teleports anymore, but you need to build some stuff to travel, which is not “quickly made” :wink:

World hmm. I’m US West and I’m at a placed called Berlyn

1 Like

Ouh, quite late at night at your place then… I just enjoy a morning coffee waiting for a store to open here in Germany :stuck_out_tongue: … Since most players come from the US I think you will get some contacts over the next day at your place :wink:

1 Like

Hah its not too bad only 30 minutes till midnight. I’m usually up most hours of the day, prime time and then these hours as well.

1 Like

Ah, sorry got wrong with this East-West-thingy … So mountain time then ^^

I’m 9 hours behind you so that would be Pacific Standard :slight_smile:

Easy way to remember my time is by adding 3 hours to your time then switch the am and pm

Ah, k ^^… By the way: look here… Community Village at US Berlyn (may be it leads to a later post in the topic :wink: )

Haha yep that is where I’m at currently. I think I’ll surprise em in the morning by building an epic house xD

1 Like

Hehehe, then good luck making them wonder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But don’t forget to beacon your build… And to get plots for the beacon you need to level up (at each x9th level you get a lot more then the other levels between :wink: ) … Or else the regeneration will eat your building away over the time :wink:

1 Like

Ah cool, thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

These monsters hit like a truck lol. How do I defend myself? :sweat:

Slingbow :wink: