LF Water Bucket before the patch

as the topic says vs the IDEA

2 Likes

Are you wanting a water bucket to transport water and then place water some place?

I think a lot of us want to place liquids in the game. Gimme that lava moat please!! :smiley:

some people already have water buckets they are single use atm though Just looking to buy 1 off of someone to place on top of this :slight_smile:

Do you mean on test server?

@MrGamer117 won four in a competition. :wink:

1 Like

I guess I don’t really know what you’re talking about.

The only buckets I am aware of that will be in the game are in Release 187 and those aren’t to place liquids.

Its kinda like dev gleam. You can’t obtain it yet unless by devs. Some people have water buckets in this live release Im just looking to purchase one thats all this post is.

Ooooh… okay. Kind of like water blocks you can hold in Minecraft when in Creative Mode. Gotcha…

Well congrads to @MrGamer117 then for winning em. Those would be mighty handy when making any build using water. hhahaha

2 Likes

Ive no idea how much they would be worth… I have a few but not sure I want t o part with them :joy:

100k sound good? EZ money for you and there will be more to come in the update :slight_smile: I just wanna get a headstart on my build

Yeah, I dunno… I’m kinda keen to keep them for future builds. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

@ChimeraGaming: maybe just wait for the last update to be moved to live servers? shouldn’t be too long

You can’t place those water buckets…

oh, thats b…

I don’t think they flow that much

gonna find out XD