👾 LFG small European group or players

Hello, there!
I’ve been playing Boundless for a very long time, but lately, I’ve been forced to play a lot solo. and I miss the time when I ran hunts and also when we created Portal Seekers. we were a few players playing together. that’s what I’m looking for now. maybe a group that already exists or maybe gathered som players with the same playstyle and timezones as me. I’m not quitting PS I’m just wanting 1-5 more players to play within my time zone.

I need this of you,
Playing at the same time
Discord and working mic
Build together a small community, I would love Roleplaying with one character.
Want to have fun
Some times play other games together
Age 20+ Mature but still have an inner child

I’m playing 2-3 days a week 2-hour sessions Swedish time (UTC +2) about 17:00 - 19:00. I’m botch chilled and want to play the game casually. But always get som grand ideas that I’m too lazy to complete.

If you are interested or have a group you want me to join. let us talk some more.

4 Likes

Come to sunken town we run the same hours as you and got room for big projects and we love to help on them we also got nobody running hunts :slightly_smiling_face: some big 600 plot lots are being protected there for great ideas we Laidback people and play Europe evenings we also been giving a budget to sponsor builds which help others

Maybe ill build something there how to i find my way there from PS network? @the-moebius

Nia zed ka most networks lead to our town and to go around town there’s a metro there actually not sure where ps netw comes out at town but use tnt network the main planet link our Ultima later tonight I can send you detailed plans off entire town with avaible big and small locations also you will now a lot off people from beta who live there retired veterans town hahhahaha

Yeah sure @the-moebius.

Im still looking for the small group.

Glad to see you back again !! hope we catch up in game sometime… if i feel the need to come on haha. Hope you ifnd a nice group!

1 Like

I chat with some people I talked to last week who wonna do a comeback maybe they interested in making a group with ya

Oh god are you too swedish?! .
You making some sort of ninja invasion here?

1 Like

Thx @SePras! whenever you feal playing again call me on discord

Isn’t that a bit mean. I mean everyone is welcome In boundless. Besides, I joined boundless in 2017.

That was meant to be as a joke.
Lol

1 Like

I’m actually quite interested if anyone wants to put together a roleplay community. Maybe something like GTARP?

1 Like

Sound interesting maybe if we get a few more players

Let me introduce myself, im a bnoble bnight of Bninkelberg, i heared that you got some of that stuff??

Edit: we could pick a high tier planet where we are bound to survive. Like only use the materials on that planet hahaha… :cry:

pm in discord if you need the map that shows free expansion zones our big usable spaces

Good to see you again @virresss

1 Like

Welcome Back @virresss here a :cookie:

1 Like

Welcome back. You can always TRY and join Reapers. I’m sure we have some people in your time zone.

1 Like