Light Epic // Toggle option possible?

press all buttons combo :wink:

1 Like

Yeap … smash your head to keyboard.

2 Likes

No need to destroy your hardware.

Just right+left+middle mouse click simultaneously, while holding ctrl+alt+shift+space on keyboard.

2 Likes

yeah, would be nice to have a keybind to toggle the epic “effect” on/off

2 Likes

Could just bring back the light cube and use it as a toggle.

I think it was free to make by hand. Use it drop it when done.

A setting is good too, either ways wpuld be nice to have that.

2 Likes

Since I’m aching for equipped gear and armor slots, they should make the light cube equip as a headslot item or enhancement. Then it’s just a matter of unequipping or equipping your helmet.

6 Likes

That would be great but i think its more of a permanent solution that comes in some point
Would totally love that!
Toggleing light epic could be just temporary fix

2 Likes

Remove light epic and replace it with head inventory slot epic. Head inventory slot items would initially be psionic abilities, such as light source epic and would have no graphic. Other head inventory items could be Show Meteor, things like that… and then you’d still have to choose :joy:

2 Likes

Add the light cube as a wearable belt or watch .not taking up inventory…hmm could be a good shop item…

2 Likes

I want a key for toggling the light. Easiest and best solution imho. Switch it off like a light switch. :musical_score:

2 Likes

This is how to turn off light source epic

Maybe ocelot knows

1 Like

Necro, I’m running out of skill cleanse points…

2 Likes

I dont use epic so i can spend its points on more dmg etc. I just use my diamond torch in one hand and my hammer in the other.

Also: my builds are generally low light levels so a light epic would ruin it…this reminds me i should put a sign saying so. I dislike building with bright lights on my builds. Currently building a halloween themed build so its intentialy moody/dark.

In conclusion: a toggle would help all, those who take screenshots, those who wannna save cubits and viewing builds that are meant to be viewed in dark mode lol

3 Likes

Yes please. I turn it on off all the time. it needs QoL like this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I use it in the initial building of something, but then need to toggle it off to set the lighting, usually toggling on and off to correct parts of the build…

1 Like

Any dev looked this? Is this possible Or are you even considering this.

3 Likes