Lil PorkChop Block Museum (Including Active EXO Planets With Tokens To HotSpots)

Good day everyone… I have a basic Block Museum in Lil Porkchop on Angel I. I have displayed the basic blocks from each planets (3 types or rocks, 3 types of trunks, 3 types of dirt, gravel, sand and ash). I also have displayed active EXO planets with tokens to hot spots to make life easier for my fellow boundless family. I have been basically sending snap shots to some discord channels to test to see if I would have anyone coming over to enjoy the museum or the exo tokens. Its been doing well so I am writing this to attack a wider audience to make their lives easier… either its just to see what block colors are out there on the perm planets or to see the newest exo samples and grab a token or two to get the good stuff… all are welcome… There has been many out there doing small to big things to help the community so now it’s my turn to join that group. Hope you all enjoy.

How to get there:

PS Grovidias Te Portal Hub → Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind the PS Gleam portal)…

OR if you are on Angel I and come across my small city look for the cute mushroom near my private hub…

Inside Screenshots:

Enjoy my friends and I hope I’ve made your life a bit more easier :slight_smile:

Latest Exo Setup(s)…

Pavonia (T5-Chill Exo) Samples and Tokens are up…

14 Likes

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I’ve been using your exo tokens for months. Thank you.

3 Likes

This is why I do what I do to make someone’s life easier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh man thanks for this imma have to start hitting this place up a bit more when i go exo hunting.

3 Likes

I do my best to get it up as soon as possible… and I’m happy to hear I will be helping yet another fellow boundless member :slight_smile:

1 Like

Char Exo samples and tokens are ready for everyone to enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Char has a very nice color palette. Wish we could keep that one around.

1 Like

Well thats final. I have to come by and take a look.

1 Like

Best exo comes with jacuzzi

1 Like

I endorse this build

1 Like

Great build; beautiful city. Thank you for letting me hang out around the edge!

1 Like

@Vurtadelic it is a nice color palette but I can sooo do without the lava everywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Small but effective i like it a lot. Nicely done😉

1 Like

Thank you @Tmmk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just updated original post showing latest exo Chen T7-Blink samples and tokens setup for anyone interested in some hotspots… NOTE: have tokens to WHITE Sponge and Growth to those who need it for their farms… Enjoy my fellow Boundless friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just setup samples and tokens to Mala exo in my museum if anyone is interested in it… picture in original post above :slight_smile:
Enjoy my friends.

1 Like

New Exo Pavonia samples and tokens are up in my museum… Note: Gleam is new and I have a token to spot with about 4-7 gleam if you position yourself correctly… Have picture posted above on main post… enjoy my friends :slight_smile: