Limit of 9(one stack)wood totem crafted per minute to prevent people spamming others inventory full

By filling their inventory with totems lol

2 Likes

Location Tokens Too.

1 Like

makes sense =)
i would also like the idea of limiting the creation.

1 Like

if they are not playing, why should they care?
they can just drop when re.

at all ppl that steal items from others because they had rights given months ago should not be so loud if its about griefing.

2 Likes

Lol, everyone knows you are just a silly :cookie:

1 Like

It legitimately lags out the entire server making it unplayable at times by doing that. It is almost the worst kind of griefing.

Is that some form of accusation?

Would love to see what evidence you have of this if it is, other than your delusional personal beliefs of course.

oh, you feel addressed?
how come?

2 Likes

Hands Everyone A :cookie: and :smiley: s

5 Likes

I agree cookie, this is not an attack post, just a suggestion. We can close this thread as it’s point has been made. @majorvex

3 Likes

a max totem per minute limit would be a good thing, same with loc tokens.

1 Like

Because you have made this idiotic accusation previously and spent a good few days trying to convince aenea and others that I took a few of your trinkets.

All Because I moved out of Gellis prime to a rival settlement.

P.s. still no evidence huh

https://forum.playboundless.com/guidelines#agreeable

8 Likes

Not directed at anyone just an anecdotal point. I know on a hunt recently there was someone tossing endless totems and I literally just had to throw them off the edge of the hunt platform over and over again until the meteor was Inc. Definitely an annoying form of spam in the middle of a hunt :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Personally I disagree with limiting creation. Rather, I would suggest making unforged totems disappear upon being dropped. Unless if there’s a truly interesting use case for picking up your own or someone else’s trash unforged wood totems? When you can easily craft them for free?

8 Likes

im sure a dev could search for the bug report that you never created with “dissapearing items from workbench” that you told me about.

All Because I moved out of Gellis prime to a rival settlement.

you where never really in the settlement, alot ppl joined and lefted, why should i only and exact accuse you with that, and not others? :>

enough dirt wash washed to me :slight_smile: i know, you know. case closed. (and thread also i quess soon)

Fantastic Idea :smiley:

1 Like

Soulbound Unforged Totems xD

1 Like

Another suggestion would be making totems only visible to the person who dropped them. If they wanted to trade them with someone they can go the traditional route. There is also a similar mechanic already with breaking gleamblocks.

This was referenced here

As you can see other times its been an issue and people consider it harassment.

3 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP