List of all Great Cities

Post your Great City and location (planet) here! Or any Great City that you know of. I remember back when there weren’t any but there seems to be a few around now.

Lake on sochaltin I

It might be a ‘Great City’ (in name only) currently but at the rate parts of it keep disappearing I might have to delete this post :slight_smile: (down to 35m from 40m a couple of weeks back)

2 Likes

If it’s fluctuating between city and great city but heading back into great city territory that’s close enough =)

As per one hour ago:

Nova Golda on Trung :smiley:

Tho it’s just barely over it and am hoping to get the guild aligned city to great city soon as well, not that far off. The way I’ve been going that is next week :joy:

Tho I need to spend more time restocking my forgery shop, hehe

6 Likes

Congrats!! :smile: Absolutely one of my favorite places, very happy for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Axon/Iconicsburg on Biitula

3 Likes

River towns on arie :grin:

4 Likes

What counts as a great city?

1 Like

32m prestige…

1 Like

And I’d say if it’s only a couple million off that’s close enough

There is the great city of Alder Initiative, located on Alder. Made from the joined forces of the cities of Sasquatchville and ADULT HQ

2 Likes

Previously know as Platinum and now Fireborn Nomads located on Alder. Now the alder initiative can connect to me to be the biggest everything in the game @PrincessMaude :joy:. Love you guys! :heart:

1 Like

Aquatopian Embassy (beckon) is a great city, the sunken city mall (niia zed ka) might also be.

1 Like

True, it is, on Niia ‘La Familia’ is also a great city if I recall correctly (even larger)

2 Likes

iLLumiNaughty. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Kindred Bay - Sorissi 55M :smiley:

7 Likes

Gonna need check I think they lost a big chunk off prestige

1 Like

Ewww. What is that place GIna?? :tongue:

1 Like

La Familia has 40.2M
Sunken City has 34.8M

1 Like

Dang they back in action then need drop more gold at the dunedragon caverns then :grin: @Dunedragon need inspect la Familia they might sell more then meatball spaghettis over there

2 Likes