List of currently accessible sovereigns and creatives and how to access them

Looking for a T1 or T2 with a gleamball farm.

1 Like

Do you mean a specific one? You can find a lot of T1 gleam farms from @ellyphant’s Public Gleam Farm Hub, which can be reached through TNT’s Megahub (right next to the Lasaina Portal) :wink:

New character with nothing, can’t use TNT.

1 Like

Can you get to Gellis?

2 Likes

Thank you @Grimdian :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve got one linked to Sylva on Raxxa - it can be reached from the portal at DK Mall, portal down the row a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi my Sovereign IS Pharao’s Kingdom a ( now ) T3 planet ( former T1 ).

IT s accesable from GTG Underworld, TNT Mega Hub, River Town, Alutech, Mohen Denjaro, Roman Kingdom, Die Zuflucht

And has His own Access to a complete T5&T6 network where you can have Portal s too.

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

There was a web page with a list of all sovereigns and some statistics like “longest fuel reserve” or “most money spent on”. Does that page still exist?

Was it a discord bot, by chance? If not, here are some of the tools/sites (not sure if it’s in one of them):

1 Like

Fantasia - TNT Shedu Tier
Falcor - TNT Houchus
Atreyu - TNT Harbingers of Death - Hunt Tower

1 Like

Fantasia portal was closed yesterday or day before when I discovered it, trying to find worlds with colors of plants, grass and foilage that I don’t already have for my shop. I’ve not discovered falcor yet but found Atreyu that I really like a few months or so ago.

1 Like

Should be okay to visit =D

1 Like

Thank you PixelatedTwix

1 Like