Little ski track

I found out ice slopes are slippery two days ago :stuck_out_tongue: and now I’m having lots of fun with it.

Gif of some skiing >here< (click it!)

The track is in Therka if you fancy some winter sports.

It’s a bit of a quest to find it. First you need to go to Kensday Homestead. Different ways to get there, The most simple is probably to take Eldwen’s shop’s portal In Moebius plaza. The one I’m pointing at here above Allfather’s:

Once in Kensday Homestead, find the Cold shrine.

And there if you happen to be a chosen of the mountain, you will find a portal somewhere inside the shrine leading straight to the station.

That’s all. Tell me if you got lost or if my track sucks :stuck_out_tongue:
Have fun and merry holidays.

11 Likes

Alberto Tomba style!
Looks cool. I will definitely look for it when I find a moment.
That portal at the end is a nice touch.

It seems to me you would like Slice in BAY Mart. BAY is a shop across the road from Moebius Plaza. Just left from where you stand facing your portal in the picture you posted.
When in the shop you need to find a slope to climb that is made of leaves. On top you turn right and slide down an icy track towards a small portal. The rest is a surprise.

Nice!
Yes I’m loving all of those. I went to burning man recently too, they have a few slides like that, it’s pretty fun.
I guess I have to go on a mission to find them all :D

1 Like

Arkefyre that I owe BAY Mart with built that big slide/jump/grapple course on Vulpto where we have our Base. It was some fun. You could do some crazy stuff there. One ice slide would sand you into the air and with all jump skills you could reach some really high points. There were some grapple challenges there where you would attempt to grab a high floating block when in the air. If you succeeded you were sent flying far around using momentum you got from sliding and jumping.

Unfortunately after some longer break from game the beacon there expired and the course is no more.
I bet u would like it though.

I saw a video of Jiivita grappling in it. It’s one of the things that inspired me for the ski track. To know that “high octane” installations can be a thing in Boundless.