Loading Shop Data

We have a potential fix. Just testing it now.

2 Likes

I have this bug on every planet I visit. Also now the name of the planet and beacon just says “world - off planet ?”

They’re working on it.

The off planet message is because you are tracking a location on a different planet. Open the character menu, places, locations, and remove the custom destination.

None of the three kinds of wood trunks showing up on shop scanner but sap in same store is showing up. Same problem reported earlier this thread. Problem at Boori Mall 2244N 2083E Alt 105 Port @ PS Boori, “Boori Mall”

You’re right, the trunks are not showing up at all. Thanks for the report, it’s been added to the bug database.

None of the three kinds of wood trunks, none of the three kinds of foliage, none of the 3 soils nor rocks (igneous meta sedim), basic boulders, desert sword plant, and probably lots of other items are not showing up on shop scanner. Strangely these things do show up when you go to price them in your store but have disappeared on the shop scanner Other items in same store show up both on scanner and when you go to price (storage block is ok and refined gleam is also ok as examples). Problem is at Gyosha Mall 1274 N, -796 E, 65 Alt.

Changing subjects it’s going to be great when one can filter items by color and by forged properties.

I hope they will add flowers, plants, fungus, rocks, timber, foliage, etc to the shop scanner. I figure if an item can be placed on a shop stand and sold, it should show up on the list.

These will all be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Is that why I couldn’t see any gravel in the scanner?

Rocks and such now showing. Pity you can’t add a colour filter. Would be super handy