Loading Shop Data

This is what I’m getting currently on Biitula. It’s been several minutes now for 3 different items I’ve checked and nothing is loading,

shopdata

Other worlds it loads fine on, but Biitula isn’t loading at all for some reason. (for me)

Which item is that?

Could be that theres just so much shop stand in biitula.
Maybe try something that isnt sold often. ?
Like compact oort etc

That was ancient essence and persisting pies and copper hammers.

Its everything on Biitula and another T3 planet which i cant remember

There are a couple of issues with the Shop Scanning on Live. We’re currently investigating.

3 Likes

Same problem (Loading shop data… upon any search) when searching to buy from or sell to in Boori at the Boori Mall 2167N 2039E Alt 105

Searches were fine on Dzassak

why the shpstands selling basic materials like rock, wood, ash, mud, gravel, soil aren’t listed?
also thorns, mould, sponge? i have shop selling rare exclusive decoration exo materials and noone of them are listed

I wonder if it’s because it’s being sold/ bought for less than 1c. I seem to recall a post saying that low requests will be filtered from the system. I might have misunderstood though. I can find refined + just fine but those are being sold at a minimum of 1c

not really, i have thorns, gravel, tangles etc for sell above 25c so they should be listed

1 Like

Same problem as Zjawcia - None of my wood trunks @ my Boori Mall Wood store are listed as for sale even though beacon is set to plinth requests are discoverable. Some are as cheap as 5c so it can’t be that they are filtered out due to too high/low prices, also trading plinths are set to discoverability decided by beacon setting

update my general store @ Boori Mall is still Loading shop data while my landscaping store seems to not have its items listed-is strange that in one store it searches for data and in two others it just doesn’t seem to see the items at all

this just keeps loading data, in Biitula.

I believe it might occur if you track the item on planet 1, but went through portals to planet 2, and the scanner will became loading shop data forever.

In my case I hadn’t tracked anything yet. It seems only specific worlds are having an issue like this. The majority don’t seem to be.

Am at Gyosha Mall and everything was fine but just now we’re back to “Loading shop data” …

I am getting this at Gyosha Mall as well. I figure too many shops in one area but I could be wrong. Been waiting for a few minutes and still hasn’t loaded. This is since the last update. @james (and after I wrote this I saw you were standing here too so you probably already know about this. lol)

This is happening again @ Gyosha mall. Relogged and didn’t help.

its a server-side issue, fix will be pushed once the uk office comes online

5 Likes

Planets that were loading shop data last night aren’t now. Planets that showed me data this morning are not now. :: sighs ::

Any news on this? Haven’t seen the scanner work on Gyosha at all :confused: