Lobsters, Cookies, and cheese? are they really being added?

Just wondering @james Is this true? If so, I would make a :cookie: shop at every major mall!

1 Like

I took it as a joke, but I guess you have to ask @james

1 Like

I imagine it’s the new emojis they were talking about adding

6 Likes

I took it as a joke as well. I cant imagine cookies and lobster being high on the new content list.

D: but but but There :cookie: s ( ;.; )

1 Like

Or, they’re adding edible cookies, fishing with lobsters, and turning milk into cheese by aging it (put a bucket of milk in a refinery for 3 months)

2 Likes

Ok so I was joking about cheese, but I actually think it would be awesome if you could make cheese in boundless. Maybe put the milk in a crafting table with sackcloth. 1 week to make a smart stack of basic cheese, 2 weeks for enhanced cheese and 4 weeks for extra enhanced cheese.

1 Like

And of course there will be a patented Golda Cheese that can only be made in and around Nova Golda!

Haha… Anyway, we could call the 3 cheeses young, matured and old (jong, belegen, oud in Dutch, hehehe)

4 Likes

Wouldn’t this be neat? A mechanic where it intentionally takes a really long time to craft.

I suppose it really should have its own bench. But crafting table would suffice.

1 Like

I’m not gonna have a Shop of :cookie: s in going to be giving :cookie: s away to everyone Mwahahaha

1 Like

I ate one of those cookies and feel strangely compelled to create more cookies and engage in cookie related activities… is this normal?

2b626c498a62d3b4791c6ed4c69eba80

1 Like

Cookie rage
You need to eat cheese to make that go away

2 Likes

Lol oortians just eating wheels of cheese. There will be a tummy apocalypse!

1 Like

My character’s diaper cannot handle too many stomach issues. It is already full of blocks, resources, and tools.

4 Likes

#wewantcheese

2 Likes

If you combine your Mac with cheese you get Mac & cheese

3 Likes

If you mix your cheese with cookies you get savory cheddar cheese cookies

2 Likes

This is just the strangest topic… :laughing:

1 Like

It’s @james fault
He promised us cookies and cheese and lobsters

2 Likes