HELP! Share some ideas for custom Boundless Emojis 🤡

Hey Everyone!

As a side project I’m planning to update the emojis in Boundless and I thought we could take the opportunity to add a few bespoke Boundless Emojis.

What would you like to see?

Creatures? Gear? Items? Characters? Or something else?

Thanks for your help!!

21 Likes

The atmosphere resistance icons could be a nice emoji

image image image image image image

16 Likes

Spark core, power coil.
Trunk, rock and foliage blocks.
Sling, bomb and all tools.
Beam icon and pole icon.
Beacon for sure.

2 Likes

Agreed, I don’t really feel the need for characters or items emojis on the forum. But the symbols could be super useful during discussions.
By symbols, I do mean like the small ones in the skill tree or the Oort alphabet and such.
Well… maybe gotta be prudent with the Oort alphabet, people would start writting posts with only these to force readers to decrypt. XD
Plus side, we might actually learn to speak it. XD

2 Likes

ALL the images that appear in the Knowledge tab!

Also, Oortian alphabet??

And ehm, add the possibility to add them to signs :wink:

9 Likes

Don’t Touch ma :cookie: (^-^)

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
  • All metal ores and rough gems & lucents
  • Creatures and what items that those can drop
  • Brew cups
  • Earthyam and starberry :smiley:

Maybe so that non GC players could use those, if they want to make customized shopping messages.

4 Likes

I know that we currently don’t have a pizza recipe in Boundless … However, PIZZA is the universal sign for PIZZA!! And pizza is amazing. :pizza: So a Pizza slice with toppings and possibly a square slice of pizza for Boundless authenticity. Because you know that the pizza pies here are square! :red_square:

What would Oortian Pizza look and taste like? :thinking:

2 Likes

An Oort shard, also a coin perhaps? :smiley: The critters would be cute for sure!

Maybe the permanent planet images even? But the problem I see is, how small can these be made and be sorta recognizable as the planet still? And then there is the updating issue. But if it worked it would be neat!

2 Likes

Can animated emojis be added like a :smiley: nibbling on a :cookie:

3 Likes

all of this :joy: if you can use as example the hammer as emoji ingame this would be nice for the trading chat or creatures for hunts

2 Likes

Creatures. Yes.

1 Like

And a pizza needs cheese! Gouda cheese to be exact! Nova Golda literally means New Gouda :smiley:

2 Likes

How about Oort, Gems and tools.

1 Like

I got all excited. Thought we might finally get a dance emote.

Definitely overwatch’s best feature.

Oh I would love to see some creatures :+1:t3:

hug
This emoji plz :hugs:

1 Like

You know how in games like WoW you can copy the exact item into chat? That’d be neat too.

2 Likes

Oh I remember, there was a shortcut for pasting item names into chats in some mmo I played a while ago. You just hovered over pushed a button in inventory and it got copied into the chat that be really helpful.

1 Like