Local Universe: "Infinite" toggle on shop stands for admins

Essentially makes it easier to create a sort of “admin shop” for players to purchase things from without having to continuously switch to an “admin” character to grab items from F9 to restock.

Some sort of toggle only those with admin privileges (or developer or QA or w/e) could select that would then track the item within the shop stand but forget about the actual amount stored.

Likewise a toggle for request baskets would be nice so that folks can infinitely sell items without an admin having to get on to clear out the basket to make room for more stuff.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I think this is a really great idea for having “Admin” shops.
If I run a 2-3 person Boundless server, I don’t really want the hassle of managing the “admin” shop. It should have infinite capacity for both shopping stands and requests baskets!
Again, really really great idea you have over here and I really hope it gets implemented! It will support the economy on private servers and make the coins have value.

ps. On Minecraft servers which feature an economy, it is always kick-started by the infinite “admin” shop.
pps. This is more than a great idea - it is something which is really required for private servers outside the main MMO.

Regards,

2 Likes