Looking for 200 decorative pale berry gleam

hello community, i’m looking for 200 decorative pale berry gleam
your price please

thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’m at Kings & Queens in DK Mall right now, it is F61/59 - they’ve got 580 of them at 350c each. If I see any others I’ll post, got a little more shopping to do here, another place I’m about to hit sells deco gleam too.

1 Like

350…holy cow jiggles…

alright thanks for looking out for me!
much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah, was thinking a little steep there!! :joy:

At Exo Heaven now, start of row X there - 115c each here, but only 118 of them. In with the Berry colors.

1 Like

115 for pale berry? and yeah its a bit WOW

1 Like

Oh yeah, haha!!

1 Like

if you do find any cheaper then 350…buy them please for me and i will buy them from you :wink:

i need 200

1 Like

Sure!! :slight_smile: I’ll go grab those ones at DK for 115c, and there are a few other places I can check while shopping (at Yamaska now, but none here). Once I get 200 will hide a plinth and PM!

you must be from ANGEL I because you are one! :wink:
thank you

1 Like

Thanks!! :grin: I’m just going to craft the rest - I’ve been making a lot of rose ones so got a ton of mats for it, and this way the price will be lower, I’ll only charge for the ones I bought, that way you’re down to 67c each. :slight_smile: I’ll PM with plinth location when these are ready!

2 Likes

make it 100 each once again thank you

2 Likes

completed+1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.