Looking for 2000 colors spray vivid mustard

Hello I’m looking for 2000 color spray vivid mustard someone has something to sell

Have you tried the artisan shop at fortress on angel 1? Or the spray shop at brown town mall? Those are whre i go for color sprays.

1 Like

I normally snatch up the vivid mustard usually from brown unless it restocked and didn’t notice.

I haven’t really been seeing actual sprays out lately @PrincessMaude might have it as a pigment but I’m not sure if she’s taking actual spray orders.

1 Like

I don’t at this time. And won’t until the update hits. As there will be some good changes coming to goo/paints

oh really, what are the good changes that will be in the upcoming update?

I think this is it

And these

2 Likes

Nice, thanks. Wonder if it will kick-start the paint market again.

2 Likes

I hope, Im also always looking for vivid mustard lol it’s the next best thing to gold color. Atleast till vivid mustard rock shows up :drooling_face:

1 Like

just tried it on the testing server and its pretty sweet. Can only place 44-45 pigments in a pigment processer to get 900 sprays if you have all the skills. Makes me quite happy that I almost never changed my pigments into sprays

1 Like