Looking for a build

Hello, I’m looking for a build that I do not know the name of, and I forgot to mark.

I’m sure it is

• On Tana vII
  • Is mostly underground, like dwarven caverns
  • Is largely made of luminous red rock
  • Has a dwarf statue out front holding a battle-axe
  • Looks like Petra at the entrance

Anyone have any ideas? I’ve been looking all night for it and it’s bugging me lol

2 Likes

Oh and I remember talking with the people there and they are all in one guild. Idk if that helps, don’t remember the guild name either tho haha

2 Likes

They open a Portal on TnT Hub but now close if I remember they plan to make a Mini mall underground too. Nice build yeah ! But can’t remember where exactly sorry

1 Like

If you go to New Thraxxia through a portal in the Tana VII Ps hub or Dk mall And then run to the right (west maybe) you’ll find that build.

2 Likes

I just went to check it was actually to the east but the build is gone now! I’m sorry to see it go.

2 Likes

@Cannalution’s build.

I didn’t know it was reclaimed though.

2 Likes

@SenshiroSan @dbobick @Nightstar
Thank you for the replies. I definitely agree it was an awesome build! I was trying to show it to a friend haha. I heard that it had to do with a slight falling-through with the guild. However I was also told it is being rebuilt again on Tana! I am not sure where exactly…

1 Like

It was veritas venture co, i had a portal connected to them, i was wondering why the portal was shut down. But it was a super dope build

1 Like

It’s reclaimed because the owner of the beacon doesn’t play anymore.

I built it (except for the statue), if you want screenshots or anything PM me

If you want a similar build find a mountain, bomb it hollow and text me. I’m always happy to get distracted from my bounless to-do list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I… am intrigued by the notion of having an awesome build like that on our sovereign… It was truly amazing :grin: Totally wish I could build that well!

1 Like

Thank you very much, feel free to text whenever they’ll arrive :slight_smile:

2 Likes