Looking for a community

Ive been playing solo for quite awhile now. I keep looking for people, but so far i haven’t seen anyone. Right now i’m on Solum at -184, 132 -1843. I’m there because i was trying to find Pixel Gate, but no such luck.

1 Like

Me and two others are building a brand new town in Andooweem. The idea is to build it on cliffs and blend it with nature. Tell me if you’d like to join us :wink:

3 Likes

Working on rebuilding this. It’s a little dated, but I wanna work on getting more players together to work on our first “Watch Tower” from where people can build out into villages and forums and gardens, if you’re interested!

Im interested guys. Question is now do i get there from where i am? Also im at the level where i need to find iron ore but not sure where to look.

i can come and pick you up

3 Likes

I’ll be on later. Is there an in-game messaging system, or can i add you on steam or discord?

Add me on steam. Same name as here. The profile pic is a guitar.

I’m interested in this new town :slight_smile: could I possibly have the coordinates?

Sure thing. it’s around 1071,76,264

1 Like

More players. Awesome!

1 Like

i can take you there, just tell me your place and i’ll come to you

well I’m in pixelgate right now just searching for the andoweem portal :oort:

You can take @Jeffrotheswell’s portal hub;

Solum > Vulpto > Nasharil > Alturnik > Vena V > Andooweem

2 Likes

i’m omw. Wait for me in pixelgate

Awesome! is there a reference map for the connections? It seems pretty complex to get to some places

1 Like

i’m in pixelgate

1 Like

I never realized the portals were connected in the same way the planets were

what a cool system. What a pioneer of interplanetary travel. Props in the highest regard to mister Jeffro.

2 Likes

im on the slide
lol

come to the portal hub