Looking for a gleambow totem forger

i need a good amount of these awesome gleambow totems, (but with max magnet level 3)

so speed
aoe
magnet

unless the great @georgegroeg wants to take on the job himself?

i pay 13k hand trade per totem

looking for roughly 10ss

1 Like

You rang…

1 Like

i been rining for nearly 1 hour, and one answered, thanks for picking up!

1 Like

Just dragging myself outta bed. Lol. I’ll see how the forge feels about it shortly.

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest. The forge doesn’t like me today. Lol. Got 1 stack that’s decent. And one with a quirk.

I’ll try a few more times. But 10ss is not gonna happen. (I don’t even have 10 stacks of the gleambow totems.)

1 Like

them first ones is what i want, i don’t need quirks/defects xD

as for totems, i can give them to you for free and still pay 13k a piece!

I put what I have in my shop stand for now. There’s 1 stack still in the forge. I may try again later.

I need to start using this because it is so real :laughing::joy:.

1 Like

just wanted to chime in that I would love to buy a small number of these myself! been looking for aoe totems so I could easily gleambow :]. I would be fine with some of the quirky ones too since host doesn’t want them

—Daax

1 Like

Well I definitely wasn’t trying for the quirk.:sweat_smile: Lol. But those are the breaks sometimes. If Host didn’t buy them they’ll be on Alder at the Towers of Power. Check knowledge and buy from for the location. I’ll try and make some more this evening.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.