Looking for a guild/group/ anybody else to play with

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to the game (In Australia on PS4) and am just looking for somebody to pool resources and/ or give some team-ish objectives to pursue.

I’ve only played like 7 hours so I don’t really have anything but I’m happy to mindlessly grind my hours away mining stuff or helping to build things.

Anyway hit me up if anybody is interested.

1 Like

Jimmy_nopants on ps4. US eastern time zone but we can link up when we are both on

I’ll be online in like 2 hours and I’ll add you then :slight_smile:

Both of you are welcome to hang out with the Syndicate.

We have lits of projects going. Hi again ron sorry we lost touch

Hey Orrian I’ll be sure to check out the Syndicate!

Little Japan is a fun place to settle :slight_smile: gyosha ophin portal seekers -> kada 1 -> alder -> turn right and theres a portal there!

1 Like

We aren’t nearly as large as The Syndicate or Little Japan (it’s just my wife and I), but Bassandrala on Sorissi has plenty of room and we are on doing something most nights.

We are welcoming new players at P.U.R.E. iLLumiNaughty! We’re located in the US East server on Trior. You can find us in all the major hubs and via The Witches Brew. :nerd_face::+1:

My wife and I are also Aussies, and are located on Laisana, just NE of Sydney in a little settlement named Newcastle.
Some others have recently settled nearby, and I’ve been getting involved with the Portal Seekers guild.

Feel free to shoot me a message here or on Discord if you’d like to hang out.

I used to live in Kindred Bay on Sorssi. No matter what time of day or night it is there is always somebody there. Ask for Gondor, Dutch, or Docker. All super nice people.

2 Likes

Gondor is a good one to get to know. Super helpful if need it. I’m on sorissi at bramble land and watched his tree hut go down :frowning: but cool player his grocery store was super cheap

1 Like

The tree city is gone?
Loved that place

the tree house on sorissi is yeah. Used to be able to see it from my house but it’s gone. It’s truly missed

Thraxxia has space available and our little group can help you get started up. Come check us out :grin:

Ultima US East hub, Tana VII, Thraxxia.

We have a small gaming crew that plays at all hours of the day, we love helping nee players out anyway we can. My playstation id is xXAliccXx hit me up anytime or on discord alicc#9241.

Wow thanks everyone! I’m on Lutrion with a small pink wooden hut, second 2x1 portal from the left in the PS hub. Feel free to take a look, I play pretty sporadically but I’ll try to friend request everyone that has posted here!