Looking for a guild to join

I haven’t played Boundless in a little while, and I’m looking for a friendly group/guild to join. I currently do have a full time job and 4 kids so the times I’ll be on will be sporadic, I’m amazing at building, not so into mining but I do love making things. I also do spend a lot of time on the forums since I can glance at my phone more than I can actually spend hours playing.

7 Likes

Sage Grimoire Heart is always accepting. And have active buffs always! We’re located on Cephonex Merika in a settlement called “Grimora”. Accessible via DK Mall and The Hive! If you’re in game I can meet you! We’re also very skilled builders!

2 Likes

hiya we nto really into guildbook stuffz
but we aquatopians run a town with fueled portals to travel around town
we dont rush people
give them all the time they need
we help out with mats and stuff
make sure portals always up to go somewhere whenever
and the town is garanteed to be there if ya leave for 6months
etc etc
ow our mall also stores ya items if leave and come back laterz
everybody friendly helpfull
ow and there always projects being build in town you can help on our dont
perfect for someone like you
we look especially for people who not on daily can build amazing and dont like to mine to be honest lolz

2 Likes

I invite you to Lacuna City on Storis II (USW), We have a guild NCTRN that all residents have joined. Unfortunatly the guild does not often host guild buffs. As a community theres about 7 of us that are pretty active and we have a variety of player types. We have a granny, a few star trek dads, a few younger dads, a few ladies, some new players, some veterans, and all very laid back. We are always up for helping each other out and I would like to encourage more involvement in public building, but organizing that is hard…

Were not a big guild, but it does help us create a community in our city.

I know you moebius, played with you and reapa11

1 Like

xa frant is full just saying

2 Likes

Well come do the reaper trails at gyosha. U can find it at the ps hub if you look around. We have level 3 buffs in spark building and grapple …have fun

ow yeah need pm the reapall been to longz
we on nia zed ka
map off city
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1023951562379028662/6FDBBD2A9165EC40064DFD3540467F1935C4391F/
current random build project is a themepark
got 6 big expansion zone protected for cool ideas
we sponsor build mats
ow and we got 3 provinces to live in all linked by a metro system
in center we link to all mayor networks and the metro offcoarse :smile:

I’m surprised you didn’t get scared off! Haha

1 Like

Oh one of our old fellas? @the-moebius
What was ur ingame nick friend?

Xa Frant guild run by @HOST is a good choice

I know who it is but name not lol

1 Like

Alot has changed, it’ll be nice to tell you moebius what exactly happened

1 Like

NewOortian on Maryx is looking for some great people to join! I am currently (slowly as its just me) building some awesome community works (just finished the community xp farm) and now im planning on building a “new player center” with tips and tricks for everything in Boundless. Its very small at the moment but I would love some more people to come in who are passionate about the game and love to build extravagant works. We are a stress/drama free community solely existing to help new players. We also have a “guilds row” planned for other guilds to build little “get to know us” buildings so that new players can check out all the guilds in one place and see if they would like to join them :smiley:

1 Like

You’d be surprised what I can make, the old moebius plaza during the beta used to be my spot, @the-moebius.