Looking for a new place to settle

Yeah I’m still on Imoco.

Like Venom says, best to stay on a T1.

Honestly I dont know why people would bother having homes or workshops on higher tier planets, doesn’t make sense, you’d just have to have more durable tools.

Unless you just like the aesthetics of course

1 Like

Join Zwegenshubser in Antar VI. :wink: ive made a pretty road and our iceslope entertainment is under expansion. Alot of portals & underground slopes+jumps underway.

You can pm me and meet up tomorrow and i can free up any of my plots for new settlers.

Im labour kind of guy and i lack finess :sweat:
Would love some neighboors which could share the load. I can clear plots and lay refined ignous stones and gleem like an army.

I dont touch the other stones or stuff with patterns thats needed to lay correcty. But with the right instructions i can do pretty well.

My build will improve, its more like a testing ground since this is my first blockbuilding game.

Ps4 btw but i realise i need to hook discord up to really enjoy this game.

1 Like

JUST DONT SETTLE ALONG THE PYRAMID!
That guy is my secret archnemesis!
He doesnt know though, so dont tell him.
I was alomst at the top then one day i log on and…
That guy is the suddenly n1 of the town, built an huge awsome pyramid.
Cool bulld, has a shop with several portals too.

I am totally jelous.

I have a portal to lamblis hub. More coming i just cant compete in resourches atm.

So come join, ill give you free stone :wink:

1 Like

Through ultima hq there is xa frant which has the new Calla settlement which seems to be expanding nicely with a road system. The same could be said about River Crossing in Eresho also through Ultima HQ. These are both EU if that is what you were looking for.

1 Like

The biggest reason to settle on a higher tier planet is probably that its best to settle on a T1. Easy blocks, easy mobs, millions of people…

If however i want some peace and quiet i strap on my mixtape, head to the badassest planet i can find and look for that perfect spot

2 Likes

Thanks yup sticking with T1 until I get the hang of it. I did take on a spitter in a cave at night with a hammer and lived!

Cool any space near you?

Thanks lemme know where you’re at I went ahead and set up camp where I was so Gona finish building it then start travelling

Yeah there’s space around for sure, getting extensions to the road unless you build off the back of my base might be problematic though, since the guys who own the roads haven’t been around for ages.

It took me a while before understanding how all the portals and what not work. My advice would be to establish yourself in the T1 world you start on, get fluent with the basics and farm for materials for your journey early on, by doing this you will help yourself understand the game more and in the long run be helpful. However, if you prefer to jump right in, find your planets capital and start adventuring from there. Understand that it is very easy to get lost in these portals when you are new! Good luck!!!

1 Like

Indeed. The most basic fuel lasts for 4 weeks on your beacon. Plenty of time to get the basics started and exploring the game and learning at your own pace before finally settling down somewhere you liked for any number of reasons. The people, the look, the view, or just cause there are useful resources nearby.

I settled down in Cuttletruck Federation because I wanted to be part of a new growing town, and it being on a Metal World, which I can farm lots of iron from, was just a plus for me.

1 Like