Looking for a new place to settle

Just wondered if anyone had any settlements looking for new peeps.

I’ve got a house on imoco. But the settlement I joined has pretty much gone dead. And I want neighbours!

So looking for an established town to join. Preferably on a nice tier 1 planet. Where I can set up a shop and warehouse that has good portal connections. Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Cuttletrunk Federation is always expanding. We’re the Capitol of C’Merika. You can find our portal from the ultima hub. Top lvl of the shop floor. PM me for details. We’re are a guild driven community. Quite a few of us here always active. And just in the last few days we’ve had loads of new comers. We even have a guild discord chat if that also interests you. But wed need to meet with you about joining the discord. We are also older guys, 25+ with no children in our group. We’re aren’t to PG lol.

1 Like

I’d just try hopping through portal connections via the Aquanet. Their portals seem to be less popular than Portal Seeker hubs, but I find the network easier to navigate with fewer hops. You can pretty quickly check the activity near a variety of hubs on the server region that you want and see what suits you best!

1 Like

I also need to say: check by on Gellis Prime, available direct via portal seekers (the gellis PS portal is in the center of our town) and also an entry direct from the aqua player portals.

we are all ages from 15 to 46 since most of us come from across all the EU we mostly talk english, and we got some UK ppl also there :slight_smile:

I have seen you guys advertising. But a couple things. One is you’re American time zone. I’m UK. And would prefer a European home planet for the ping. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, completely understand, buddy. Just remember we are always here. :grin:

aquatopia is all over the place lots off players search “aquatopia” in forum and join the discord
we got many players in diferent timezones and a couple off city’s/capitals
plus we all about helping and socializing
plus i live accross the pond lol

1 Like

So gellis or aquatopia. I guess it will come down to which one has some prime real estate!

… Who am I kidding by now I’m sure all the spots are taken.

Boori Bay is also welcoming new people! We have very few members right now so there’s a lot of nice spots left. We’re located on a mountainous island that has a natural bay carving out part of the mountain. We are asking newcomers to adhere to a “theme” centered around a kind of pirate/european coastal town feel. More info can be found here!

But we miss you on two points. We’re American players on an AUS planet :frowning:

1 Like

Merchants Hollow on Phemorium is always looking for new people to join, build and if you would like open a shop!

Tons of footfall due to our high demand shops that are restocked daily. Come check us out, we are attached to 7 portal hubs and listed as merchants hollow or Arise and Shine Shop

Hello New player and I’m also on Imoco, looking to join a community, haven’t put down any roots yet and my temp campfire has now expired! Any tips on how to navigate to a better populated area would be great!

Arie Hub EU T1 nice forest - some new building - good portals

1 Like

Edit:
Nevermind, I didn’t read @Envyv77’s post, only @Marrs, sorry lol

You should join us in Cuttletrunk Federation!

Also yes, like @Venom said, you can look at the Compass. The Yellow Square leads to the capital, and any purple ones lead to a portal, which can probably lead to one of the Portal Hubs around as well.

1 Like

Look for the yellow square on the compass, that leads to the capital city. You’ll also likely find portals to the other worlds as well. As far as joining a community there’s a few groups on the forum actively recruiting and the official discord has a recruitment page you can use as well. Have fun!

1 Like

Thanks so is cuttletrunk federation in imoco? Apologies for my confusion I’m a total newbie. Loved Minecraft and then read about this and it just seemed like a great fit.

Thank you!

No it’s not, sadly it’s on a US planet I believe.

I ended up actually staying in my current settlement, as a few new people moved in around me.

Annoyingly the one guy who maintained the original portal, then left, somehow came back and restocked his beacon so that’s lit up again and I can’t take it over and reform the roads like I planned.

So I’m actually considering starting a new settlement, Maybe underground, as I like that style of building.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I guess your not on imoco either?

If you’re brand new i’d also suggest staying on a tier 1 planet at least until u get the hang of the game. Tier 1 mobs wont attack on sight but T2 and up will. Unless you don’t mind the challenge lol

I’d offer you a spot (nice mountain ready to be built on/in with a road built and a nearby PS portal) but I’m US (east, somehow, though I’m west) and not well established.

But good luck!

Edit: This us me. Road along the north end is where I hope to add people.