How is your Build coming?

i actually passed that on my main when exploring,really awesome job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Atleast you won’t be needing to build a moat :joy:

3 Likes

Finally got my outer wall outline done!

11 Likes

Very exciting! I was watching your post! Thanks for sharing.

I think I will start a monthly building thread. Large projects require organization and a place to chat. On many of the project sites I am on there are monthly spots to check in and talk about plans/goals. With so many great projects it would be fun to have that here.

There’s good stuff here. I’ll come here when I need some inspiration but for now I have plenty. I’m a particular fan of @Auben 's work. I like that dug out style like a dwarven city or something.

2 Likes

New update is on the way soon.

The deets

1 Like

Love that giant chain link! Where your build at? Would love to come get closer look.

2 Likes

Maryx :slight_smile: let me get the co-ords.

Maryx -527N 1808E Alt 85

Currently building a hunter lodge to sell all my hunting spoils next to it as well. Portal will be up soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m SW of New Oortia…actually, close to directly west now that they expanded into the lake. My exact coordinates are in the quote above.

Edit: Oh, you were talking to him. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We still love your builds Biv :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to see yours too

3 Likes

My build is so finished that I already deconstructed it again :stuck_out_tongue: . Replacing my church home with a pyramid shop + craftingbunker basement.

1 Like

The center area is now basically done! As is the first level wall! Now setting up a hunters lodge and shop and portal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All these builds are amazing! Keep sharing :). We are inspiring other builders yay!

I Don’t Build, but I Sell.

Find my shop above the Lamblis portal in the Biitula Portal Hub.

Fully Stocked Inventory of 29 Colors of ShopsStands RequestBaskets & StorageBlocks. With the rest coming soon. Also a bunch of other cheap goodies. & Tons more on the way.

1 Like

My new project Lakebottom Laboratory! This is just the above water part, I will get more of the underwater part later.

View from top of the tower looking down into the underwater area.

Portal and swim out room!

4 Likes

Basic outline for tower done. Now replace blocks with right colors and add a bit of gleam. BIG gleam diamond will look cool :grin:

8 Likes

A warcraft necropolis and ziggurat i suppose? Looks cool!

1 Like

Yes. More less :blush:adea0480e493162227d6007c4e33bc534721e24c_1_690x388

7 Likes

Job done. Very nice ziggurat!

1 Like