How is your Build coming?

Hello!

We are a few weeks in (geez, it feels like longer!). With fresh folks on the way, how are your builds coming?! Share your pictures and your plans!

I am working on a solo build “Elwyn” and will expand it as the area allows. Just built the main settlement to house my base and supplies.

The large windmill will connect inside to gears, which turn a large post which connects to my ‘spark core’. Why bother farming coal, when my spark core will be wind powered!!! :slight_smile: (okay…only aesthetically)

I look forward to seeing everyone’s creations!! The more pics the better!

23 Likes

I like your style man.

2 Likes

very cool! I like that you’ve got gears connecting it XD

as for a personal build I have none yet, but I’ve been working on the community storage building in Black Light with Lenare, which is still a work in progress… still have the roof, more storage and interior lighting to do, but it’s coming along!

12 Likes

Looks great @ctrl-64! How exciting. Thanks @Karko

1 Like

I started this 5 days ago i guess. It’s a personal project, a lone builder’s attempt to build something… unusual.

37 Likes

Great effect with the colors!! Love it!! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I think I’ve finally found the right block colours to create my first build in the new universe. I struggled to find a skybox that worked with the colours I wanted and ended up sticking with my starting planet of Finata.

The main building is complete and I am about to start on the surroundings and decorations. Just got to level up some more and get extra plots and chisel skills.
saryent

26 Likes

Love the way it builds out over the water! Thanks for sharing @saryent

I wandered upon this in a random crater on serpensendari, at first i thought it was world generated, then i saw the beacons. Awesome work!

2 Likes

1 Like

Ooo there must be more builds to see! Feel free to share folks!

It is very cool! Not everyone can adjust to the terrain) Do not relax !!!)

2 Likes

I build my tree slowly, try not to spoil this magical forest on Boori

13 Likes

Still finishing up some buildings but my little bear sculpture is almost complete~

17 Likes

I am waiting for white and tan rocks.

But what people have managed to build in such a short time is pretty amazing

3 Likes

Awesome @Aqu ! Looks amazing!! :smiley:

1 Like

The bear is so cute @raibear! Thanks for sharing :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Still have some finishing touches but getting there! My two favorite things about this build so far is the pipe on the far wall has running water as it hits the floor it extends out and fills the pool in the middle. The leaves and snow coming down the center float upwards, and at sunset the red brick in the center just ignites into bright reds so pretty.

12 Likes

I like it a lot. Any chance you might build me a really epic house in my city? I’d pay you coin for your time of course!

1 Like

Seeing as you all like builds, this ones far from complete, but here’s my cathedral in the Sunken City on Sochaltin.

28 Likes