How is your Build coming?

So many great builds! Awesome job @IAintNerdy so cool!!!

I love the water effect @Huckleberry

3 Likes

Wow the water reflection is so cool! I think my base NEEDS to be on water now :drooling_face:

1 Like

WAIT. You are the man who built that?! I landed near your place as my alt and you helped me get to town.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was happy to help! Great build :slight_smile: thank you for sharing

Teach the ways of your arches oh great one

2 Likes

My first build will be a shack! Will update on progress.

3 Likes

Where is OPs’ build, looks great!

1 Like

Great! :grinning:

12 Likes

Looks great! Keep us updated!

1 Like

i actually passed that on my main when exploring,really awesome job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Atleast you won’t be needing to build a moat :joy:

3 Likes

Finally got my outer wall outline done!

11 Likes

Very exciting! I was watching your post! Thanks for sharing.

I think I will start a monthly building thread. Large projects require organization and a place to chat. On many of the project sites I am on there are monthly spots to check in and talk about plans/goals. With so many great projects it would be fun to have that here.

There’s good stuff here. I’ll come here when I need some inspiration but for now I have plenty. I’m a particular fan of @Auben 's work. I like that dug out style like a dwarven city or something.

2 Likes

New update is on the way soon.

The deets

1 Like

Love that giant chain link! Where your build at? Would love to come get closer look.

2 Likes

Maryx :slight_smile: let me get the co-ords.

Maryx -527N 1808E Alt 85

Currently building a hunter lodge to sell all my hunting spoils next to it as well. Portal will be up soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m SW of New Oortia…actually, close to directly west now that they expanded into the lake. My exact coordinates are in the quote above.

Edit: Oh, you were talking to him. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We still love your builds Biv :slight_smile:

2 Likes