How is your Build coming?

I’d like to see yours too

3 Likes

My build is so finished that I already deconstructed it again :stuck_out_tongue: . Replacing my church home with a pyramid shop + craftingbunker basement.

1 Like

The center area is now basically done! As is the first level wall! Now setting up a hunters lodge and shop and portal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All these builds are amazing! Keep sharing :). We are inspiring other builders yay!

I Don’t Build, but I Sell.

Find my shop above the Lamblis portal in the Biitula Portal Hub.

Fully Stocked Inventory of 29 Colors of ShopsStands RequestBaskets & StorageBlocks. With the rest coming soon. Also a bunch of other cheap goodies. & Tons more on the way.

1 Like

My new project Lakebottom Laboratory! This is just the above water part, I will get more of the underwater part later.

View from top of the tower looking down into the underwater area.

Portal and swim out room!

4 Likes

Basic outline for tower done. Now replace blocks with right colors and add a bit of gleam. BIG gleam diamond will look cool :grin:

8 Likes

A warcraft necropolis and ziggurat i suppose? Looks cool!

1 Like

Yes. More less :blush:adea0480e493162227d6007c4e33bc534721e24c_1_690x388

7 Likes

Job done. Very nice ziggurat!

1 Like

These builds look great!

@Nephilim28 I wondered who was building that! We will get a raid together to take down the lich king! haha

@Huckleberry Great build! I hope you have plotted as much of that scenic lake as you want to be able to keep!!

@DaSTRAYxDEGT Merchants always advertising!! :smiley: :smiley: haha Your shop looks great!

Heres a quick video of how to get to Laputa and a little walk around :slight_smile:
https://youtu.be/ZzPEDGjQiF8

1 Like

They all look really nice.
Just starting on my building, have a plain, ugly rectangle base right now. Working on a ziggurat right now, don’t have the colors of stone I want, but going to build it with what I have and the replace the stone I want when I find enough. First layer will be a work area, a dining room made of glass will be at the front, it will look out onto a lake. Second floor will have the generators and such, probably more crafting area, but not sure yet. Third floor haven’t decided yet if anything will be there or not. Fourth will be empty, just stairs to the top. Top floor also will be empty just stairs to the top where I will have a beacon. That floor will be made of gleam. Beacons will be on the corners maybe on all floors or maybe just the first floor. Present base will have the stone removed and in place a smaller section that will be made of glass and be a dining area, with a bar and food to sell, tables and chairs will be spread out, campfires in middle with a open fireplace, small pool of water where in the corner a beacon that will flowers around it.
Thinking of making a Egyptian style home just for looks, decorate it and have a bridge from it going to the top of the first level, which will have items for sell.

My son and I are near a lake so he is building a tower in the middle of it. He’s not finished yet, but put walkways with some water between them and created some plots where a few players can set up a shop.

Need to buy more plots, LOL because of going to be so tall. Feedback is appreciated. When finished will have pictures of it.

1 Like

Awsome build! People have such finess!! I have to get better!! Thx for inspiration!

1 Like