Looking for a new settlement (not big city) to start a new home (im not a new player)

Hi there,

Ive played boundless a long time and I want to create a new home, maybe in some ones settlement or small town. Dont like to have a massive city or ghost town!

or

If there are other people that like to start a new city we can do it together, i would really like to build an underground type of city (Search Lotr Moria on google)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwix84u4uILjAhXRy6QKHasyBI4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mcmiddleearth.com%2Fmedia%2Fmoria.3082%2F&psig=AOvVaw07ouLcYziUGhmukH4aQMAI&ust=1561476769454442

4 Likes

@Abeloech is making a town in Circarpous along with another person. You should get in contact with him, welcome back btw

1 Like

Hey man, Thanks for the info ill send him a message. Thanks, i havent been active for a while haha

2 Likes

Welcome back and good luck on your Project!

1 Like

Maybe Ancient Gate on Biitula is your thing for a peaceful home:

We are 3-4 active players right now and there are still a lot of prime plots available.
You can find us behind the Ultima Biitula Portal or on the Portal Seekers Biitula Hub behind the Ancient Gate Portal.

2 Likes

If u want to start on a low tier World u can visit Kyoto in Sochaltin I and if u find a place settel there too

1 Like

The Sunlight Guild on trior would be happy to have ya also of course (:
Got about 4 daily players rn. Still building our small city/town.
Its peaceful. Good people. Lots of space.
Feel free to check us out (:

2 Likes

i was thinkering with the idea to build berryville lol nice to see ya back :+1:
ow olmost forgot we have pretty nice farming town setup for futur farm update feel free to join us if you think you need a farm :+1:

1 Like

Blue Soul Village is a welcoming neighborhood, we’re more of a vacation area I think lol.

1 Like

haha berryville, filled with berry shop stands? xD Farms will be nice i will think about it thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I have a medieval town going on PM to see more.