Looking for a quick catch up before returning

Hi there some of the community might remember me, I was fairly active player a few months back but felt little burnt out and had a little gamer of my own to look after haha.

Can someone give me a quick run down of whats been added since I was gone (i left just before they added the comet things) would really be helpful :):grinning:

How is the community doing these days?

Is their a place for me in someones guild / clan or community so i can jum straight back into the action again? :slight_smile:

Big thanks to anyone who responds to this post i know it seems lazy but i prefer to get players opinions on things than a standard dev log.

Oh and anything else i might need to know feel free thank you and Yabo!

7 Likes

Machines have a new resource requirement : Power. You need to get power coils to power your machines.

Revised recipes and skills. So many foods, and stuff. Potions and bombs. Atlases. Meteorites that drop and spawn waves of enemies.

3 Likes

Ok pm me on discord i missed ya lol i can sponsor big builds if you do it anexxed to aqua also my workshop has all new stuff on display oh yabo is historie we say somthing else now i have tons off projects that needs builders i send discord link tonight aqua needs you we been waiting longtime :wink: also if ya got time in 4hours i can show in my workshop all the new ways to machine and new items

1 Like

One off the projects is a themepark we got some minigames ready but the area needs a themepark vibe other thing that just started is a japanese district other project is a public factory and many more i have many builders resources and help but i need an extra creative mind that can create stuff on his own :slight_smile: i need that glytchi vision :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG, Welcome back @Glychi never thought i would use that @ name again lol, hows it been?

2 Likes

I would love to check it all out today :slight_smile: aww lovely reception its really good to hear from ya and nice to hear there is a lot of projects going on. theme park and Japanese theme build now they sounds like something i could sink my chisel into haha they got rid of yabo but yabo is life lol im sure ive lost my plots by now so i have lots of free plots to do something big or expand on a project or two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey hey gamer oh its been hectic with the little one but amazing haha hows it going yaself?

1 Like

Welcome back!

4 Likes

tyvm :slight_smile: nice to see the old gang still playing

4 Likes

Welcome back,

3 Likes

Ok glytchi is reserved anyone trying to steal him im giving the evil eye hzhaha

1 Like

it’s going great, many a new project has been going on and the garden district in Aquatopia is massive now.

1 Like

It would be good to know how you find the game since you have returned. There have been a lot of changes and additions so it would be good to know how a returning player finds these features.

10 Likes

Hey @Glychi you should join the Illuminoorti, it is now an actual guild.

well has been for a while now

edit: Oh God, did not see how long ago this was, well I must be some sort of necromancer, right guys?

1 Like