Looking for an Aquarium Builder!

Hey Everyone!
I am in need of an expert builder that has, or wants to try to build an aquarium. This is no small aquarium. The plot size is 3x9 and the aquarium stretches the whole distance. I currently have most of the tank built (Could be redone if needed) just need the inside of the tank decorated. Looking for the bottom of the tank to be filled with gravel, rock, vegetation etc. Fish can be made with signs, but would also possibly like a few actually built. This aquarium is not a perfect square and has some weird shapes. Need someone with a creative mind! Paying Well!! Please DM me if your interested.!

The Aquarium Project - DK MALL - D00

20210212063513_1|690x388

Inside - Tank goes from upstairs to downstairs in a few spots.

Only example of a fish tank I could find. This one is GTG’s

5 Likes

@georgegroeg has made a couple of aquariums in Tower of Power on Alder.

Let me see if I can find a video where we see it

Edit : here is the link https://youtu.be/PV583jbFH8g

3 Likes

Yeah that looks amazing! I need something like that on a grand scale!

2 Likes

I’m not interested in building it for you but you can check it out in person. There’s access to get inside it to see how it’s done as well. Located at the Towers of Power on Alder under one of the towers. Access from tnt behind there t5-6 portal.

5 Likes

There’s also aaquriam in in in Fantasy tree not as big as george-chans but pretty

3 Likes

I’ve recently built a tiny walk in aquarium store as well at the boundless plaza you could check out for inspiration if you like :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I built this aquarium at the fairytale castle on HSE planet. You are welcome to check it out!
4 Likes

SHPR also just built one, I beleive … or are mid-build.

If you don’t find one, at the very least you’ve solicited some fine examples to knick from! :slight_smile:

I know I’d love to pilfer any one of these :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check out fantasy tree off tnt hub on circ u will love the tanks