Looking For Gem and Silver and/or Gold mining locations/planets?

As the title says, Looking for locations i can mine gems, that will also net me some gold and/or silver, if anyone can help. x x

2 Likes

Sorry I do not know how to actually put the link on here or anywhere else. But I use the Boundless Information Station. So here are some screenshots

2 Likes

For gems + gold and silver, amethyst mining I’ve found is best, rubies get a fair amount of metals sometimes but amethyst more profitable, especially if you stick to areas where emerald hotspot overlaps into it. I’ve got a few portals for these areas at Paka’s Palace. :slight_smile: There is one Corrosive there too without a mine portal but still pretty good for that.

1 Like

Just been mining at your planets, will check out the rubies when I’m done with emerald/amethyst. Do you have any low teir planets with gleamballs? trying to link some together with the mines i like, abou to post some screenshots now…

1 Like

Unfortunately, no keepers at low tiers, did a few for Halloween that have a few days left, but I think the only one with gleamballs is at Paka’s Place, Gyosha, Boo!, it has Warm Violet ones. I have a T1 with a portal at Sylva, Raxxa, but I don’t think I put them on that one, I might have but not near the portal in if so.

1 Like

I’ll have a little explore on the t1 in a bit, see what the blinksecs say…

1 Like

The T1 is also a temp too, as a heads-up, but feel free to farm while there! :slight_smile: It does have strata slice and some areas for good farming of other sorts, portal goes to a nice mud field.

Lemmi know if you ever get a semi perminent t1 with gleamballs…

1 Like

On PC, click reply then add links with the link/chain icon

www.boundlexx.app
boundlessinfo.com
boundlesscrafting.com

And of course the edit icon is handy when/if you type in the tiny print wrong lol.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m using my phone. I see the chain looking symbol lol. I had no clue what any of those symbols were for.

1 Like

Pro-Tip:

Get two atlases of same planet. Load with resources you want to overlap, and place one after the hammer you are using in the selection wheel and the other in the opposite hand wheel space.

You can see overlaps by a single mousewheel movement.

2 Likes