Looking for GleamSeeker

We are looking for the player GleamSeeker that has the one plot with nothing on it under DKMall

Thanks
TwistedDragon

1 Like

XD I was about to say Fante-chan is a Gleamseeker XD

2 Likes

You can probably contact them through this thread.

3 Likes

I believe my partner @SZALVIAS, is in your guild. I just recently reached out to DK Lumberjack to talk about building up to the mall.

1 Like

Hi that’s me!

1 Like

Hiiii! I messaged you in game :slight_smile: I’m on Discord, too (listed on the link Georgio shared).

2 Likes

Well it is going to come right up into our shop :crazy_face: as we have plotted around it.

So walled their beacon in? All sides? :thinking:

Don’t start nothing it wasn’t meant to be a troll LOL we are just building a very large guild shop in the mall. I mean eventually your going to be plotted around eventually anyways LOL.
If the spot is that important we will deplot around it on our side and just make our plots stop there and have that be our back wall. No biggie either way.

1 Like

I gotta have a little fun…dont judge me!

Also if your the dragon player with a shop at gyosha mall with a second floor only accessible by a portal in the shop, I can’t buy the items in the second floor because the portal is out. Wanted them nails. :joy:

2 Likes

Nope that is not us :smiley: ours is called Twisted Dragon. There is another dragon player and another player named similarily to me dragontamer93 that is new I think

2 Likes

@DragonTamer I know we have a resolution, but I have not been on lately. Please just let me know what I need to do. :slight_smile:

We are building a road back to you. But we should work on squaring off plots so they aren’t so zig zag. We can get in tomorrow evening if you want and figure out plotting.

1 Like