Looking for help with the Wikipedia

Hey guys, so I am working on the Boundless wikipedia a little bit and I may have a few questions eventually. I also can not get on the game when I am at school to check stuff because the wifi sucks and I have no computer charger. Please comment below if you are a high level player and would be willing to answer questions I have. Thanks!

My main focus is on Objective guides and simple lists. Just to get the info down. Then add more detail later.

Question 1: I was wondering if someone could list all Objectives that involve Warping.

5 Likes

Here you go:

• Warping To Your Home Beacon
  • Warping To A Saved Location
  • Warp To A Friend
  • Warping To A New World
  • Sanctum Travel
4 Likes

@luke-turbulenz so you are high level player? :grin::grin::grin:

@CryBloodwing sure, everyone will help. Just ask :+1:

1 Like

Question 2: Could someone list the enemies in the game. Their level range, base HP, Base Damage(against Person with no extra attribute skills) and maybe some tips on how to fight them?

1 Like

You know the website boundlesscrafting.com already has a lot of information about that? It’s made by one of the devs if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Sweet. I just have fun making wiki pages. Plus this wiki existed so I decided to just do more.

1 Like

Thanks for updating the Wiki! :kissing_heart:

One thing that I wanted to know for some time now, are the prestige thresholds you need for certain settlement types:
https://boundless.gamepedia.com/Settlement
Only thing i know is 10k for Outpost. I’m around 19k now and wondering when will I upgrade to Hamlet. :smile:
Also: How much prestige is required to show up as a star on a planet while looking at it with a totem. (Spoiler: Outpost is not enough :wink:)

1 Like

I am totally not that far, but I will ask around in my village and see if anyone knows. Then I will update it lol. I am also making short guides for each objective.

1 Like

I can’t remember how much prestige for a hamlet, but village is 250,000.
Settlements should show up as stars when they reach hamlet status :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the input!
I’ve seen an Outpost with 47k. So i guess it’s at least 50k for Hamlet.
Which sounds reasonable with 250k being the next step.

Settlement prestige levels seem to be as follows :point_down:

10000 - Outpost,
50000 - Hamlet,
250000 - Village,
1250000 - Town,
6500000 - City,
32000000 - Great City

5 Likes

Thank you!
I updated the Wiki.

3 Likes

I can hardly imagine what a Great City would look like in game… truely a colossal undertaking, no doubt!

1 Like

Coruscant ? :smile:

Or … would that be the next step?
160,000,000 Prestige

4 Likes