Looking for Inspiration (Overgrown Temple / Rundown site)

Hub wall :wink: new section dk mall :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Also small portals next to tree :wink::wink: could be useful :grin: (floor and walls not portals was ment :grin:)

1 Like

Also TNT mainhub → “cat topia” and climb up the tower you’ll end up in

6 Likes

Maybe my tree temple?

I also have a bit of a temple I started on Hypnos.

6 Likes

I miss this build… :sob:

1 Like

It’s probably not easy to get to, but at the old tree contest location, I built a wizard tower that had been destroyed by a tree. It has a brief jumping puzzle (you can bypass this) before you go up into the foliage and the ruined experimentation area. It’s not the exact theme you’re looking for, but I think the ruins parts should be good inspiration.

Here was the post I made for it, but I left the best spots out of the pictures. lmk if you want a location token.
The Wizard’s Tower Ruins

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Can’t wait to go to them all :star_struck:

Not sure to be honest :confused:

I don’t mind seeing different themes too for more ideas :grin:

1 Like

I have an old underwater gleam mine close to my base

4 Likes

Oooh there where some nice builds… completely forgot about the contest. Reclaimed mijne at some point :expressionless: don’t know anymore why i did.

1 Like

I think your thinking of Elly-chans Temple she once had @ellyphant it was all overgrown and in a cave

3 Likes

Oooh could be!

Oh yes my build on Lutrion. It’s still there. I can reopen the portal for a bit if you want to visit.

3 Likes

Appreciate the offer! I don’t mind taking a location token if you could drop it anywhere. I can pass by your base or shop or anywhere to pick it from a stand. Thanks!

1 Like

Tell us the location too, I wanna see what all the fuss is about as well!

1 Like

I want to be bold and assume you are asking about my build? No? About Elly’s? Dang. Ok when I get the token :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, you haven’t posted any pictures of your project lately so may as well mean you too!

2 Likes

Ellys build on Lutrion is very epic.
Or you could check out her tree just outside TNT. Under her tree is very ancient temple feel. Or go to Hypnos and check out her build there. :ok_hand:

@Jeffrotheswell had an awesome build that fit the mold but I’m not sure if it’s still around.

1 Like

So 3 builds? TNT tree, Lutrion, and Hypnos (planet or name of a place?) ?

I keep saying to myself “Build this one more thing then post the pics” lol :rofl:

1 Like

Hypnos is the planet name. It has a portal at tnt.

1 Like