Looking for luminous yellow ice

As stated above either in a shop stand or if you know a good place to farm it with a gleampop I would greatly appreciate it. I need it to build with. Thanks everyone!! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I have lots of yellows so I’ll check for you tomorrow when I’m on and let you know. If I have any at all it will likely be only a few pieces, but I shall have a looky see and if I do you can totally have them.

1 Like

It was definitely one of the more uncommon colors when I was keeping track at the beginning of gleambow playing with the pops.

2 Likes

Thanks @WinterFrost for looking. Thank you @Soju-VB for awesome spreadsheet. I kinda knew it would be a hard color of ice to find. That’s why I’m scouring the worlds’ waterways with gleampops. If I find a good spot might turn it into a farm. :hugs:

2 Likes

Spreadsheet was just kinda a sample… but you can see that some colors are way more common than others.

1 Like

Is this spreadsheet showing how many spawn areas you found of each color or?

that is just the amount of each ice color I gathered while covering a few random bodies of water on different planets and then gathering all the ice.

1 Like

Ah I see! I own an ice shop and am trying to stock thousands of every type of color, so I always perk up when I see anything about ice on the forums lol

1 Like

Tried a little experiment to get luminous yellow, I went to galan to 255N and 255E to see if maybe it would spawn that ice color. Unfortunately it didn’t work, I might try -255N and -255E see if that works when I get off work tonight.:hugs:

2 Likes

Found 7 (4 on top layer of water 3 on the next layer under it) pieces so far on the exo illaseen I can give you coordinates if you want them

1 Like

That’s great! Sure I wouldn’t mind coordinates! I could pay you for a location token too or something

Don’t worry about the money I can give a token right now if you’re on. I didn’t regen the water so you’ll know where I was.

1 Like

Ah okay, I can’t get on now though due to a tight schedule. You could pm me the coords or type them out here idc. Only if you want to of course

I wish I had known. I had collected a bunch of multi colored ice during the gleambow event. But melted it into water later. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Ohh no worries, I’m slowly but surely collecting em all :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are still looking for this, I found a spot on Trior with 6 Lumi Yellow while looking for something else. I put up a beacon and plotted above the water for now so anyone can gleam pop it and farm if wanted. Will remove the beacon later or can delete it and let you plot it if you need lots of it. The spot is near iLLumiNaughty.

1 Like

Most definitely still need and interested in it appreciate it :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Found it I have no problem plotting it or letting you keep it as a farm. Whichever you want to do just let me know. I’m in game right now for whatever you decide. :hugs::hugs:

Think i am still there… I can log in and delete the beacon and you can refuel / plot it =)

Gimme a couple of minutes and I’ll be right there