Looking for More Boundless? SWProzee1 on Youtube

Yes, I will make a lot more tutorial vids on Boundless.

You could still make videos on Boundless, this game needs a little promotion, don’t you think ?

3 Likes

Yes thats true IT needs a Bit more Promotion … Then i ll continue too with some vids & streams

Btw i enjoy your vids and have subscribed :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Cool, have fun making more videos and thank you for subscribing. (I will check out your Youtube channel)

1 Like

I would like to share my latest video with you where AndySav and Monerane are helping me getting Oort stones for @Nexton and @Solaika

We know it is not that easy to keep large portals going so we donated a lot of Oort stones + Oort shards to Nexton and Solaika to make sure they can handle the hub a little easier.

They also buy the Oort stones so if you have a few left, please consider helping out large hubs !

Enjoy the video:

13 Likes

:heart: Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

those little skyisland would make awesome minihomes just put windows around in middlesection like meat between a burger :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I should add my videos to this topic again as I do make the videos but not all the forum members know about my YT channel.

I am testing out forged weapons and items to see what works best for me and maybe you see what could work best for you too !

My latest video on a maxed out forged Gold fist.

5 Likes

Tested out another Gold fist but this one is forged with different boons.
All maxed out boons and tested on a T6 planet defeating a meteorite.

So far this gold fist is my favorite.

Have fun watching the video and if you have any questions please leave a comment here or on Youtube.

3 Likes

Nice vid liked and left comment , i Had already subscribed :wink::wink::wink:

Thank you @Turrican2006, much appriciated.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Made a nice video today opening my extra coffers and while doing that visiting (new) places.
Also healed players and had fun with portals not opening LOL.

Have fun watching:

5 Likes

A new video is online testing a forged Diamond Slingbow maxed out with Damage/Range/Durability.

Defeating 2 meteorites on T6 planets.

Have fun watching.

4 Likes