Looking for safe Farms

As the thread says. I’m looking for farms.

For wood, bark, clay, silt, all orbs and all other great stuff

I would recommend going to TNT farms (separate portal in their main hub) and GTG farming portals in their main hub (they have a world called Global Farms, among others, that is a hub for different farming areas - it’s t1 or t2 world).
Just off the top of my head, these are the ones I remember having portals to safe farms for pretty much everything.

Also, just check the sovereign wall in TNT main hub. If you have spare 10-15 minutes to check the worlds - a lot of them have their own portal hubs connecting to various farming areas.

1 Like

Black and blue farms (you’ll find a portal to there at TNT on the ground floor.)

2 Likes
3 Likes

There used to be. Also today?

I’m also looking for safe T5 - 6 silt, mud, gravel farms - are there any?

May i ask why Tier 5 - Tier 6?

All of that can be farmed on tier 1 or Tier 3 planets.

Yes thats right. But with mud, for example, you would get all kinds of earthyams.

I listed my farms above which include t5-6 mud and gravel farms.

Mud- Earth Yams/ Exotic Yams

Gravel - Flint/ Fragments/ Saltpetre

1 Like

I agree with @Eneitgranny , The black and blue farms in tandem with the TNT resource hub right across from it gives you access to some great T1-T3 options. For higher tier stuff it’s mostly along the T5-T6 Portal line and the new TNT hubs make it easy to wander through. The Slub Tribe has The Corrupted Forest in the Houchus hub which is 100% safe corruption farm with links to bitter bean fields, treetops and black glass but those are at your own risk lol

2 Likes

With the TNT hub update I’ve lost the high tier Bob’s saltpetre portal (which I use religiously). Did that get updated? @Ratchel

The EFC farms still exist but I shut down all but one portal. You can reach the EFC bark farm from the Ultima Besevrona Gate. In the bark farm there are shop stands with tokens to warp to the other T5 farms.

But yeah, it’s probably easier to use Bob or the Black/Blue farms.

1 Like

(Gravel Farm)

All farms accounted for on TNT network.

3 Likes