Looking for someone to build me some compact size topiaries (foliage sculptures) ((up to 50k each!))

Hey I am looking to pay a chisel sculptor to make topiaries for the Grand Anvil Promenade.

I am looking for anything really, animals or perhaps neat looking weapons / armor (that’s a bit non traditional I guess) but anyways I do not want them to be terribly large, a few plots in size at most and ideally fitting into a single plot?

Alternative sculpture ideas are welcome. Submit to me here pictures of some samples or pm me in discord, I am in the official discord under Aridhol as well.

I will pay 50k per sculpture if they fit my desires, and I need between 4-12+ depending on size.

I don’t mind duplicating some of them for symmetry in the hub, but I still will need a variety of sculptures, the more options the better

Thanks!!

1 Like

You looking for knights or more like animals?

Animals preferred but I’m flexible if it looks good

Where are you @ (world coords)? Do you have a color palette?

The topiaries will be for the Grand Anvil Promenade which you can take a look at via our 10x10 portal in Anvil, Seginiakai. From PS Grovidias Te look for the Forgemasters sign. Head through, then our Portal is to your immediate right

The grass color in the hub is not standard to that planet however as the hub is fully custom built. We have hot moss verdant grass planted in our portal park, which is a very nice true green grass look in my opinion. The topiaries color should complement this grass choice but I do not require a strict match, and it might even be more compelling if they are different shades even than eachother

The color is flexible in short, its the design I am looking to see

How detailed are you thinking? Could I rebuild my roadrunner sculpture from EA? It’s 2x2, on a diagonal.

2 Likes

Sure. Are you around tonight? I could stop by and we could figure something out. Come up with an idea and see how it looks.

Thats interesting… and maybe? If we could redo it as a topiary then maybe, with different shades and types of foliage for detailing?

1 Like

I will be around tonight my time… which is gmt-8 (us west coast)

Sounds good. I’ll stop by around 8:00 your time?

Nick

Should be doable for me, though I put my kids to sleep around that time so hopefully we can be slightly flexible on that :slight_smile:

Easier to contact me in discord too if you’d like

Oh course, no problem.

1 Like

Still available later today?

I will be on in a couple hours

2 Likes

2x2 plots wide 6 to 7 plots tall

Thats really awesome! Idk if I have room for something like that, will take a look

1 Like

Im building 3 more 1 with a spear 1 with a sword and the last will be a hammer. Let me know if you want one built.

1 Like