Looking for someone to fill the holes in my gleam collection

I’ve done a few hunts, and bought every color that gleam universe had that I’m missing, but there’s still some holes left in my collection. If anyone wants to help me collect the colors I’m missing, I’ll be willing to pay.

Colors I’m missing:
10, 27, 30, 43, 60, 77, 104, 124, 141, 144, 151, 155, 156, 179, 183, 238, 239, 241, 246.

I could help you with this if you’d like, free of charge :smile:

Oh hey! I remember you from the hunt. I’d definitely appreciate that. No problem if you do want to get paid though, I’m up for it.

No need to pay, have plenty of these colours so i’ll just give it for free, where could i meet up with you?

Alright. Most people here seem to prefer meeting up at the TNT hub. Is that where you’re wanting to meet up?

Sure see you there

:tada:

4 Likes

I’ve got a few hundred random gleam I picked up from the handful of meteorites I completed. I was probably going to end up minting it all but you’re welcome to it if you’d like it.

I mean, I got at least one of each color now thanks to DrCyanide, so my collection is complete now, so don’t worry if you’re wanting to give it just to complete the collection. I’d be willing to take it if you still don’t want it though. ^^

Ill take your random gleam if you don’t want it! I could pay too

Ok I’ll go to TNT and give you both loot sticks and drop all the gleam. A mini-TNT party!

Haha, alright, on my way

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.