Looking for the best pulsating orb farm to this date

as topic says im looking for the best pulsating orb farm to this date.
I already use bloodline sponge farm on besevrona
I just know there’s better ones out there…are there?
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

@Lesioui has one with a couple sponge and mould locations on Dzassak. You can access it through a portal at the shimmering orb farm. Think you can access that one through the PS hub on Dzassak and the Dzassak Ultima hub if the portals aren’t closed. There is also a portal to it from Sasquatchville Delta.
Easiest route would probably be: TNT hub -> Alder (Sasquatchville) -> Sasquatchville Delta -> shimmering orb farm -> pulsating orbs farm

3 Likes

I’ll have a peek thanks

i don’t like those farms seems i have to stick with bloodline

Enclosed pulsating orb farm on Bessie through TNT. Never had any complaints, maybe you will be the first.

3 Likes

thanks i will have a look and tell you what i think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i do like it , the space is huge i have been there before since i know bob’s its not on my 1st pick from the list but 2nd if the other is being used

1 Like

@HOST
If you can build a small tunnel / tube right in the middle, there’s another 1m coins.

I only need a 3x3 spot, 8 or 10 sponges upside to smash them.

Thx

3 Likes

ill see what i can do there! thanks for the last 1 mill coins very generous! i might be able to put plot outwards if that does work too let me think on options right there!

1 Like

@Marcello666 i managed to create a new farm!

it has 4 areas of 8x8 so a 3x3 is nice, the height is 8 blocks (plot size) the tier is level 1 and the portal will be on HOST sovereign hub area. hopefully, I made you happy if you rather still have the tunnel on Refaja i can do that too, but its only 6 blocks height on Refaja here’s a screen of the farm currently, i will add more stuff to the farm like windows and such to make farming more pleasurable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe you can remove the roof? And deplot on top, than it’s a few plots higher. <3

3 Likes

I removed the top plot from the roof above the sponge farm
the sponge areas themselves never had a roof on top it had open-air but now it changed to this
if you want the entire roof gone that i can do but not sure why it needs to be removed since it has no effect on the farms, but yeah like i said you want it removed i can do it :+1:

3 Likes

Perfect <3

3 Likes