Looking for vacant Legendville Mall owners

Most of them barley play. Two are in alder that have cities outside of mine. Those two play somewhat.

It would be cool if you could charge people rent in malls and have them pay in coin or Oort, to keep the hub going

1 Like

The flagging happening lately is appalling if I’m totally honest.

On-topic: did you find all the shop owners you wanted to find @DKPuncherello??

1 Like

Damn, really wanted to extend across, guess I’m extending down instead.

All, no, some, yes. Hehe

You mean like a mall called sunken town? :grin:

2 Likes

@RISCX yours could use an update :wink:

@Ratchel
Litty
@Spartan514

I moved the Eresho portal slightly, I saved you spots next to the new spot; you don’t have to move if you don’t want, but I figured you’d want to be next to the new location like you were next to the old one. Portal reopening costs will be reimbursed if you want to move.

I take care of my people :wink:

Apologies for the inconvenience

Same applies to GeneralShogun and @Gondor if you want to pick out new spots, I will reimburse portal opening costs since I redesigned the hub

You mean my one in the mall. Oh yess i waiting for the new update to come out so i can style it up with the latest hotness :wink:

1 Like

Ohhhhh new blocks I’m so excited

I got all hyped about it last weekend and went on a build a thon haha

@Huntsman Precise touch is back, can they have the plot you saved for them?

2 Likes

sure :slight_smile:
(and could not just post “sure :)” , as the post would be too short to post… )

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile:
Did you want that half of Big City Slam Back btw? I miss that shop, I loved the design

I forget, what planet is legendville mall on? I’ve always taken direct portals when I have visited, and I can’t remember where it actully is lol.

Haha, it’s Tana V

Thanks :smiley: I’ll have to add that to my list of places to put one of my smaller stores at in the “near” future. I’m hoping to be ready to build stores somewhere on all the level 1 and 2 planets in November sometime, got to get finished with my RL house move first though so who knows when I’ll get around to it.

1 Like

Sure! You get free 20k for moving in :blush:

I’m guessing you own Fif Land in Aquatopia? It’s so handy while I’m building over there!

1 Like

Yep that’s me. I’ve been trying to stop in and keep as much stocked as I can. I started in Aquatopian Embassy and that group really does feel more my speed these days, I moved the main store around a few times, but it will be staying on Niia Zed Ka as long as the Sunken city is :slight_smile:

1 Like

U could try messaging him he would probably give you the plot if he isn’t using it

1 Like