Looking to buy a few smart stacks of bitumen or petrolim for cheap

I was working on the expansion for my inorganic farm and just finished the combustion farm and was moving onto the kindling mass farm when I realized I don’t have even close to enough bitumen for it yet. I’m looking to get a few smart stacks of it. Petrolim is also completely fine as I got a solidifier totem awhile back,

How much are you willing to pay for petro?

I might have one smart stack I’ll be ready to part with, so if you don’t get someone giving you all you need in one transaction, you can find me on Boori digging holes ( west slopes of Boori Ultima Hub).

Sorry, just double checked - I forgot I gave that stack to my friend for his farm and I only have like 300 left.
:open_mouth:

I’m a little unsure of the price I’d be willing to pay as I haven’t bought petro much before. I suppose it depends if I get anyone offering some good deals on it. Either way, I’d like to try to get around 1800-2700 of the stuff eventually to be able to fully fill the farm. Depending on the price, I might need to do some coin making today until I get enough funds for it, but I have some coin on a few characters and a decent amount in the guild bank. Would you mind throwing out some price range offers?

Even 300 would be greatly appreciated. How much do you want for them?

just call in to Boori and we will figure sth out - I will give you a good deal (cheapest price found on BUTT or cheaper)

1 Like

I’m on Boori. It’d probably be best to meet at an actual specific location.

i meant boori ultima hub; im just next to it digging (as JimGleam - my alt)

I can sell you 900 at 70c é. BUTT says lowest price is 90

:crazy_face: remember when it sold for over 10k each lol

2 Likes

Me too, resin was also stupidly high and now no one takes it from exos lol

1 Like

I still do when I get the chance. Farms farms farms!

I have to admit that 70c is a good deal since 90c is the current lowest on openly for sale. Since that’s a lot of money, I’ll wait an hour just in case there’s someone just wanting to get rid of a bunch for cheap. If I don’t get any other offers, I’ll get those 900 from you.

1 Like

I just farmed a stack of resin today, then checked BUTT So I could sell it. That was a depressing moment haha. I’m not the cheapest, but nowhere near the most expensive :grin:

1 Like

Decided to use our bridge as a wide open area for solidification. Kind of crazy looking.

3 Likes

Alrighty, it looks like you got it. That’s 63k for 900, right?

1 Like

yes! sorry I was busy farming mindlessly. Want to trade now?

Sure, where would you like to meet?

It actually turned out I didn’t need even close to as much bitumen as I thought that I did. I’m still willing to make the trade if you’d like to though. Or if you want, I’m also interested in purchasing some kindling mass seeds to get that part of my farm started up if you have some extra or some combustion to help boost my current supply of them.

1 Like

Oh just what you need! and sorry for late response. Just as I replied I had to walk my dog and forgot about this completly.

Im not sure If I have kindling seeds to spare but I can check

I’m confused what this means. Just what I need of what?