Looking to buy a SS to a few SS of dark orange gleam, depending on price

I’m mainly looking for unrefined, but I could also use some refined gleam as well. I use refined in my farm floor and unrefined in my ceiling.

Check Noble’s Myth on Alder. Or Gleam Universe.
Otherwise you can also farm it yourself as it is Gloviatosa’s gleam and PS have a good farm for it

I might have a SS of refined. I will give it to you for free tomorrow, if you like? My in game character is called Brick.

I know about the public farm, but I was wanting to buy from someone as getting the amount I need for my farm would require several hours of gleam mining. Took a bit to find Noble Myth. They were charging 8c, so I decided to go check out Gleam Universe, though I was assuming that they were charging a super high price as they charge like 6c for even silk yellow, but it looks like they’re charging 6c for dark orange, so I’ll just buy the smart stacks from them. Usually their prices are too overpriced for me to get stuff from them, but this seems a bit more fair.

I’d appreciate that. Though it’s not necessary if you don’t really want to.

I’ll give you what I have for a a :cookie:

1 Like

:thinking:Hmmmm, time to figure out how to make cookies in the game. Give me a few minutes or so. (Yes, I know they can’t be crafted, just give me a sec)

1 Like

I did my best!

I wish I had more deep mustard gleam to make it bigger and more round. :sob:

1 Like

\ (^-^) / um um um were you at. Boop

I live at the Sochaltin I TNT hub :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you have enough now? I checked and I have a SS I can give you.

1 Like

:cookie:

I’m not very good. I wanted to improve it since you gave me gleam.

2 Likes

Oh, Cookie gave me refined gleam, so I’m still looking to buy some unrefined. A SS should be enough with the amount I bought from Gleam Universe.

2 Likes

Oof, had someone in game tell me they had dark orange at their store.

I can meet you in the TNT hub?

Okie, I’ll meet you there

On my way. I’m on PS4 so slow to type on the game just FYI lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.