Looking to start a tiny town :D

Hey everyone. I played this game back when it was called Oort and a little bit after the first major patch when the game became Boundless.

Recently I have picked the game up again since the newest patch and have been having a great time. My son, sister, and myself are looking to start a small little town and would be interested in finding others who would like to play and help build a little town. I know about Pixelgate City and I think that’s great ! But I am looking to maybe start another town/city maybe just not too far away from Pixel.

Think of it as maybe an RP thing, having more than one city would be cool I think :slight_smile:

Anyways if there are any new players out there that would be interested just leave a reply here. I have not determined an area on the planet yet, but I have been skilling up and just hit level 17. Still learning and I think it would be great to find some similarly experienced players.

7 Likes

Count me as interested I guess. My home is in Solum in the middle of the desert and I’ll be willing to dismantle it and transfer to the new town :slight_smile:

I might not be that active so just giving you a heads up! On the up side, I’ve recently just played this game again and if I’m not mistaken, I’ve already played about 10-15 hours just for this week. I’m really enjoying this progression update! I’m currently at around level 22 so we’re ‘similarly experienced’.

1 Like

I’d be up for making a new town somewhere. I have a bit of a setup away from pixelgate, in the snow. It’s only at 6,000 prestige right now. If we could find a better spot I’d probably be able to uproot myself. It’d take a few trips though for me. I’m around 16 myself, and I’m very noobish about this game still. But I do like to build big.

1 Like

If you guys are interested in building high, I’ve got a (Village) level structure on Epsilo that I’m still working on, and can be built off the sides of.

It’s essentially a sky-highway or a one plot wide ring around the planet. It can be gotten to from a portal in a tower at -14N, 246E on Solum, or from a blue-black building in Cook’s Corner in Pixel Gate, which also has a portal to that tower. The tower is also connected through to Vulpto, Nasharil, Alturnik, Vena V and Andoweem, and I’ll probably be adding a portal to Munteen VIII in a week or two.

It should jump up to (Town) level by the time I get all the refined stone and gleam laid into it.

The unique resources on Epsilo are Topaz gems and cream gleam.

1 Like

How do the blocks not disapear? do you have plots around the entire planet? Lol

1 Like

Have you started this town yet? I just arrived at Solum and currently looking for a place to settle in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I have plots around the entire planet. Still working on fleshing them out (I’m about 35% of the way around I think with 8 block wide “road”, the rest is a mix of 8n blocks wide sections and one block wide just to have somewhere to stand). I’ve actually got beacons lettered from Alpha to Sigma too, because the engine doesn’t like letting you see what you have plotted.

I’ve also begun work on a spiral ramp/tower to the ground, which is a lot of chiselling and I intend to embellish it heavily as well.

Edit: It’s about 576 plots around the planet, but I have about 760 in the structure due to the 3x3 plot cross-section tower.

1 Like

Again, you guys can build on there if you want. I’ll probably have the ramp finished in a few days.

If you’re planning on building a structure that goes to the ground though, you’ll either need to build on one of the mesas or plan for a monolithic sized building :3

Edit: Also, don’t fall. If you land on a flat, solid, non-leaf block that’s a guaranteed death from most if not all places on the ring. That being said, the ocean is huge and beautiful and landing in the water or in leaves is perfectly safe. Landing on slanted blocks “may” work too, but you’ll need several in a line to slide down and lose momentum. Careful with jumping into trees too, a lot of the leaves are slanted and might send you to your death, so I recommend jumping on a tree and grappling it right as you land.

hey sry i was away from the game for a bit. I have relocated to a desert biome not super far from PixelGate City. Myself and my son are there right now and i have a few neighbors but nothing fancy as of right now. For right now i am just trying to level up and learn more about the game but I have a very large plot and I am in the process of building a large tower with many rooms, anyone is welcome to come be part of my little settlement who would like, so long as you are respectful of any shared items.

I am located at 2,146N,-1,175E (Altitude: 114)

(Northeast of Scopulus Schrer)

This is a picture of the front gate I built. There is not a ton inside as of this moment and if we get more people i will extend the size of the property as needed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just started playing, but I’m interested, as soon as I can get anywhere