Looper

Have just, and utterly undeservedly, taken the title of No1 on Elopor from Elop Portas and its creator, Jeffrotheswell.

Just want to document my little corner of the world below (and my fact I am a little chuffed at getting so far along since March, when I first ventured into these lands). My reign at No1 will undoubtedly be short-lived and I have absolutely no problem with that: hasn’t been my aim at all…just wanna build :slight_smile:

Jeffrotheswell’s work at Elop Portas is far superior in every way to my discontented builds (both in distance and style) and I still very much enjoy just having a wander round his creations…so go and visit the one and true capital of Eloper, Elop Portas!

First landed on therka in March, built a small base and wandered around before eventually stumbling upon a portal at someone elses build. Got to more portals and found myself, through the portal seekers network, at Elopor. My first visit off Therka to another planet.
It was dark and had no idea were I was going but that first visit really stuck with me and so, after a few tries elsewhere, I made it my home (and just outside the virresss fantastic portal network (also, go watch his twitch stream!), as I had no idea how to create my own portals, at that time).

My builds aren’t particularly refined, technically accomplished or actually finished.
I build for the fun it gives me and not really to please anyone else (but would be nice :p). Looking to beyond wipe and just trying out different things for when 1.0 comes out.

12 Likes

lookin good. I’ll have to come out and take a look. :smile_cat: :+1:

4 Likes

Road looks nice with trunk. Clever thinking

2 Likes

Nice build, not sure how I’ve missed it so long :thinking:

I don’t think anyone from Elop would take it in a bad way :smiley: Enjoy your glory!

2 Likes

it’s funny I just took mayorship from Pseudonym84 who hasn’t played in over 6 months.
oh well I got my 2 weeks of glory :joy:

5 Likes