Lore report: 3 oortians missing on Biitula

Reports came in that 3 oortians exploring some of the cave systems on Biitula have been reported missing. The trio’s absence was noticed after they failed to return home to Raxxa. If anyone has any information please report it at once. The trio’s description, photographs, and other details available in attatchment.

Thank you for your time

9 Likes

Hahaha I will bring in search and rescue helicopter

3 Likes

After what I’ve witnessed at their place, if you suspect foul play, better bring The Reapers in for questioning. :stuck_out_tongue:

Protip: Dredge the ponds. They seem to like disposing of victims there. :wink:

5 Likes

No suspicion of foul play. Major search and rescue operation underway.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I be looking for them…so far no sign of Anyone

8 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell we’re looking at you.

5 Likes

I see how it is… … blame the jeffro :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think there’s more than 3 that are M.I.A. now :wink:

1 Like

Devs are being a bit more proactive in clamping down on errant behaviour… Be careful out there!

1 Like

There you have it; they went cave hunting without DEV-assistance :thinking:
Probably trying to find an underground passage to one of the former planets from EA
I heard some tales from an Oortian Elder that there might be some lost connection down under in the caves from Biitula to Therka or Munteen :smiley:

2 Likes

Careful what you say, I might just come over and bomb the entire planet to find the way back to Therka! :joy:

5 Likes

The city of Axon denies the existence of any ancient ruins or technology on the planet Biitula.

2 Likes

Good news! The three missing oortians have been found alive. They were dehydrated and frighteningly close to death by exhaustion when discovered close to The Axon Storage facility in the southern district. Reports are sketchy but the cave explorers admitted becoming lost and apparently suffered from hallucinations being so deep beneath the surface. They even claimed a lava surged into their proximity during their time down below. Of course Biitula has no lava so this part of their account is attributed to their exposure to the gasses deep below. The trio are expected to Make a Full recovery within three to five weeks in the hospital.

5 Likes

They can bath in my golden honey bath.(resin) relaxes the muscles after hard day…

3 Likes

So there you have it. They were found safe and sound. With no evidence of being drugged by any Reaper or Reapers. And even if they did suggest something along these lines. Who’s gonna believe these hopped up hippies. No one. Case closed! :flushed::point_right::skull:

2 Likes

Maybe they just made a detour to attempt the trials then warped back, so that is why they were in such bad condition? :wink: Guess you’ll have to stick them on the wall of shame to be safe. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did you get there names?

1 Like

Yes George their names were Larry Curly and Moe

4 Likes

@krasniy You say there were only 3 missing? Are you sure that the 4th member of the family was not there: Shemp? It could be that he is still missing, or perhaps he was never with them.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Lets not talk about this situation :plate_with_cutlery:. I didnt ask their names.

Meat for sale in the Iconic guild store.

2 Likes